Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Not having access to an 8+ male is what causes female depression

TruestOfThemAll

TruestOfThemAll

Roundfacecel
★★★★
I was sitting in a car earlier with my chad friend eating while he was just sliding through his snapchat. He burst out laughing and showed me a snap from a plane jane 5/10 which stated "please never stop talking to me your so hot and it cheers me up", grammatical errors included. Keep in mind my friend has a stacy girlfriend he's crazy for and this girl knows that as she's friends with her. I'm thinking of asking him for her snapchat since she's my looksmatch then screenshotting how she treats me to back up my claim.

Kek, tell your friend to say "if you don't have sex with my friend I won't talk to you anymore" it has a high chance of getting you laid.

some people just get all the luck

Kek, tell your friend to say "if you don't have sex with my friend I won't talk to you anymore" it has a high chance of getting you laid.

LOL why do I think that has a chance of working

Fuck that's genius

nah thats cope, if you are ugly af there will still be a time when femoid doesnt obey chads commands

nah thats cope, if you are ugly af there will still be a time when femoid doesnt obey chads commands

I asked him anyway. I'm just an average guy around her looksmatch. We all know average guys are incels in 2018 tho

just go for your chad friend's sloppy seconds nigga. be that guy if u can

I was sitting in a car earlier with my chad friend eating while he was just sliding through his snapchat. He burst out laughing and showed me a snap from a plane jane 5/10 which stated "please never stop talking to me your so hot and it cheers me up", grammatical errors included. Keep in mind my friend has a stacy girlfriend he's crazy for and this girl knows that as she's friends with her. I'm thinking of asking him for her snapchat since she's my looksmatch then screenshotting how she treats me to back up my claim.

Isn't it funny how much women act like "creepy beta orbiting losers" when they're attracted to a guy.

Incel: I deserve a decent girl whom appreciates me, and won't betray me.
Society: Lower your standards and man up, go date a 40 year old femlet who has had multiple chads in her life with 7 children. There is no other option than this one option due to the entire female population aiming for the 10% of men whilst never seeking for someone of their own caliber.

Some bitch: I want a 10/10 chad boyfriend to cater to my every need and treat me like a princess. He needs to buy me thousands of dollars of materialistic items and worship me like the untouchable goddess I am.
Society: We're deeply sorry, and we will try our best to provide you with as many chads as you want with a failsafe of beta orbiters to catch your fall when you inevitably blow your chances.

Incel: I deserve a decent girl whom appreciates me, and won't betray me.
Society: Lower your standards and man up, go date a 40 year old femlet who has had multiple chads in her life with 7 children. There is no other option than this one option due to the entire female population aiming for the 10% of men whilst never seeking for someone of their own caliber.

Some bitch: I want a 10/10 chad boyfriend to cater to my every need and treat me like a princess. He needs to buy me thousands of dollars of materialistic items and worship me like the untouchable goddess I am.
Society: We're deeply sorry, and we will try our best to provide you with as many chads as you want with a failsafe of beta orbiters to catch your fall when you inevitably blow your chances.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

If only we could get Chads on our side. If they told foids that Chad loves a girl who does her bit for the good of humanity by fucking ugly guys, we're all getting laid inside a week boyos :feelsgah:

I refuse to contribute to hypergamy and you're a cuck if you do. I could be betabux for a landwhale that fantasises about chads dick if I put in an insane amount of effort but it's wrong that I should have to do that. I should have my looksmatch

Not cope at all. I'm avarage looking as well, if you knew me irl you'd say the same, and I'm a 22 year old extremely high inhib KV and even in my optimistic estimates I can't get a girl to even like me within the next 5 years.
Avarage looking = incel, unless low inhib and lots of luck.

I refuse to contribute to hypergamy and you're a cuck if you do. I could be betabux for a landwhale that fantasises about chads dick if I put in an insane amount of effort but it's wrong that I should have to do that. I should have my looksmatch
then u are a volcel, quit complaining. Im not talking about the betabuxxing part, im talking about your refusal to "commit to hypergamy", That seems like just an excuse to be voluntarily celibate if you are getting chances and if u look 5/10 like u say u are.

5/10 is considered subhuman garbage by femoids anyway

then u are a volcel, quit complaining. Im not talking about the betabuxxing part, im talking about your refusal to "commit to hypergamy", That seems like just an excuse to be voluntarily celibate if you are getting chances and if u look 5/10 like u say u are.

Rather be volcel than a cuck

Femoids, remember: Chad doesn't owe you sex.

They all think they will have a 10/10 chad one day. How they even believe that amazes me. You see them crawling after chad wherever you look.

chad-incel alliance

I asked him anyway. I'm just an average guy around her looksmatch. We all know average guys are incels in 2018 tho
When are we getting an update? Might ask my chad friend if he has some femorbiters if it works

When are we getting an update? Might ask my chad friend if he has some femorbiters if it works

She accepted me on snap but I'm afraid to open her snap. It'll probably be like "um do I know you?" which translates to fuck off subhuman

They all think they will have a 10/10 chad one day. How they even believe that amazes me. You see them crawling after chad wherever you look.
if they can all get a chad, we can all get a girl

Women only fall in love and get sexually satisfied by 8+ males.

Misread that, I'm not sure I did tell him to try and sell me
Doesn't work in my experience if they dont already find you attractive. Imo your chance would have been better if chad had straight up asked her "have sex with him one time for me pls"

Just by being incel you guys are ensuring some lass out there is lonely and in pain. In a better world she would have been yours.
Suffer.

6+ would be enough.. Wtf are those standards dude?

Doesn't work in my experience if they dont already find you attractive. Imo your chance would have been better if chad had straight up asked her "have sex with him one time for me pls"
this. Chads femoid orbiter would lick the dried feces from a homeless mans wirey asshairs if it meant pleasing chad

I could be betabux for a landwhale that fantasises about chads dick if I put in an insane amount of effort but it's wrong that I should have to do that. I should have my looksmatch
I agree. It's over for us though because our looksmatch is getting fucked by a train of chads and we will never even compete :feelsbadman:

I think it illegitimately worked, if I'm not being played for a joke I'll delete my account and personally kiss you if you want.

Depression in men is caused by not having access to non-fat women and basic human rights.

lol @ hanging around with a chad. No greater sui fuel.

Femoids act the same towards chads as normies do towards staceys. Hierachy bro.

Attachments

• men-chasing-woman.jpg
    men-chasing-woman.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 105

80/20 rule. There are only few Chads, Staceys are ten a penny. Supply and demand, simple economics. Chad doesn't need to degrade himself before super-Stacey, because the difference between super-Stacey and regular-Stacey isn't that great. At best they're equal.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back