Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Not having ability to bang pretty femoids is demotivating

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Why to do anything, if that at best MAYBE could give just ugly roastie. Ugly roasties unworthy even to fart for them Blet, pretty whores, give me sam fak, give some validatioon, raise fighting spirit. Thats nasty, and you stupid primitive femoid creatures unworthy to have power you wielding, but your sexually tempting flesh has motivating abilities, juts let me to touch some of it FOR FREE, because only that gives validation

Over for bangcels

Yeah, worse so now that they are wearing all the nice clothes and tanned and shit because it's summer tbh...

Yeah, worse so now that they are wearing all the nice clothes and tanned and shit because it's summer tbh...
As hikikomori, not seeing that, so no triggers

Not worth putting any effort if I can't get the good foids, I refuse to put effort to get the garbage nobody else wants

Isn't that fuck all? At least where I know, neetbux is equivalent to a couple of days salary, and if u have all that free time you would actually need to earn more, cos u will want to do more shit right?

Isn't that fuck all? At least where I know, neetbux is equivalent to a couple of days salary, and if u have all that free time you would actually need to earn more, cos u will want to do more shit right?
I am greatly demotivated. Cute adorable loli of culture could help me to move. Or maybe prety whore, by offering sam fak

right, yes you are correct

Cute loli can give him motivation to move his body. Or maybe a pretty whore, by offering him some fuck
Yes, physical movement too, need to ufatten, but that also going so slowly, when motivation so low. To unfatten. To outsidemaxx

to ldar