Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Not having a job, + still liviing with parents at 25, is prob a contributing factor in why I'm still KHHV

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
I'm still KHHV for a few reasons
Mostly because I'm 5'6'' and have creepy face, but also because I'm financially dependent on my parents. If I could afford an apartment and my own car, it would raise my SMV a few points.

But I have no motivation to change anything. All I do is LDAR

No its not. I am in the same situation. There are men your age, with no job or degree, who waste all their time partying and fucking chicks

"Mostly because I'm 5'6'' and have creepy face"
The reasons.

No its not. I am in the same situation. There are men your age, with no job or degree, who waste all their time partying and fucking chicks

Mostly because I'm 5'6'' and have creepy face, but also because I'm financially dependent on my parents. If I could afford an apartment and my own car, it would raise my SMV a few points.

lol over for u then

I too am KHHV 5'6 NEET

What makes your face creepy

Having an apartment and a job is useless if you're too ugly. At 5'6 with a creepy (ugly) face then that's true 4u

The reason I don't have a job is because my dad controls my life at 25 and wants me to study. I'm so submissive it's unbelievable
Having an apartment and a job is useless if you're too ugly. At 5'6 with a creepy (ugly) face then that's true 4u
At least with a job you can buy copes

imagine being tall and good looking foids would pay you and take you in.

Best do something or you will rot to death slowly. Unless of course your parents are rich and are willing to sign off your neetdom

There are men who work, have two cars, big apartment and girls still avoid them

No car or apartment for your face. Remember homeless Chad gets laid.

Y

You're only a virgin because of your face

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back