Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill not hating women is cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 126
  • Start date
Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
You like to believe that some women are alright and that someday a miracle will happen and you will be loved. COPE! ALL WOMEN ARE SOULLESS WHORES!!!!

You like to believe that some women are alright and that someday a miracle will happen and you will be loved. COPE! ALL WOMEN ARE SOULLESS WHORES!!!!
You're coping. Women being not universally evil and no women loving us are not mutually exclusive. You are coping by trying to find a "silver lining" in being incel. "I might be alone and unwanted forever, but at least I don't have to deal with women!"

The reality is that some women are awful, but most are decent people. They just aren't attracted to us. Take the true blackpill. We aren't martyrs, rebels, truth speakers, or freedom fighters. We are losers. There's no prize for it.

You're coping. Women being not universally evil and no women loving us are not mutually exclusive. You are coping by trying to find a "silver lining" in being incel. "I might be alone and unwanted forever, but at least I don't have to deal with women!"

The reality is that some women are awful, but most are decent people. They just aren't attracted to us.
Listen to Tom Leykis if you wanna understand more about women. I don't think they are bad or evil but rather extremely selfish for the most part and lack self-awareness / perspective on how their behavior may seem to others.

@fukmylyf how should we handle this young fella
What, is my blackpill too tough for you to swallow? Keep believing you are some warrior for justice against the evil forces of the modern world, and not just another genetic failure doomed to rot into obscurity. Why is it so hard to just accept that the world isn't an anime, divided into good and evil? Just because you lost the game of life doesnt mean someone wronged you. Believing otherwise is delusional cope.

What, is my blackpill too tough for you to swallow? Keep believing you are some warrior for justice against the evil forces of the modern world, and not just another genetic failure doomed to rot into obscurity. Why is it so hard to just accept that the world isn't an anime, divided into good and evil? Just because you lost the game of life doesnt mean someone wronged you. Believing otherwise is delusional cope.

i hate life it's self, which includes women

The true nature of weemen is evil you dimwit they even cuck chads and divorce rape them, look at brad pitt what has been done to him, most women are trash due to this shit society, you are not truly blackpilled cunt

You just called most w*men decent people you obviously believe in good vs evil and are taking a blue pilled stance in favor of women. You're not blackpilled, you're a bluepilled cuck who probably thinks incels are "bitter" or "entitled". Obviously being an incel makes one go insane since being an outcast has a similar effect on the mind as being physically assaulted maybe that explains your opinions on w*men.

You just called most w*men decent people you obviously believe in good vs evil and are taking a blue pilled stance in favor of women. You're not blackpilled, you're a bluepilled cuck who probably thinks incels are "bitter" or "entitled". Obviously being an incel makes one go insane since being an outcast has a similar effect on the mind as being physically assaulted maybe that explains your opinions on w*men.
God none of you copesters have any reading comprehension. You're not worth my time.

Femoids would love to see all of us subhumans exterminated, hate them back

Femoids would love to see all of us subhumans exterminated, hate them back
Exactly. Even non extremist incels are hated. Just look at Forever Alone for example. There is nothing hateful about FA but normies still hate them anyways.

giphy.gif

The reality is that some women are awful, but most are decent people. They just aren't attracted to us. Take the true blackpill. We aren't martyrs, rebels, truth speakers, or freedom fighters. We are losers. There's no prize for it.
i see what youre saying i dont hate women... I hate them for not fucking me...

Hating women does nothing. They just don't want to fuck us, that's all. They aren't going to give a shit about what you a couple of ugly guys think of them when they can get all the validation they want from anywhere at any time.
hating women because they aren't attracted to you has to be the most immature reaction ever, fuck

Hating women does nothing. They just don't want to fuck us, that's all. They aren't going to give a shit about what you a couple of ugly guys think of them when they can get all the validation they want from anywhere at any time.
hating women because they aren't attracted to you has to be the most immature reaction ever, fuck
Hating women is a supreme cope.
It is like hating sky for being blue.
How can you even hate anyone for not being attracted to u it is preposterous.

Hating women is a supreme cope.
It is like hating sky for being blue.
How can you even hate anyone for not being attracted to u it is preposterous.
Exactly, thank you. It's the reaction you'd expect from a second grader when losing at a game, just sulking in a corner and claiming to hate everything about it in the first place

See now posts like this are just retarded.
Your mother is a woman, is she a whore too? Fuckin cunt.
Just because you look like a potato and roasties don't wanna fuck you doesn't mean they are evil.
You don't hate a wolf for devouring a rabbit, right? Those are things programmed by nature.
Some woman are good and kind, NOT MANY! but some really are.

They have too many unearned privileges and they use their position in society to only fuck chads. It's totally understandable to hate any foid that takes advantage of this and refuses to fuck her looksmatch. They are dirty cunts through and through if they won't stop chasing chad and destroying society with their degeneracy. Expecting a bluepill cuck to provide for them after they're trying to settle down is also terrible about them.

Just because you look like a potato and roasties don't wanna fuck you doesn't mean they are evil.
You don't hate a wolf for devouring a rabbit, right? Those are things programmed by nature.
your mom is probably a good woman who stayed with her looksmatch and didn't cuck him. A lot of guys here hate their moms too.

They're only soulless from our perspective.

ER sig.

Cognitive dissonance at its finest.

not all just 90%

Agreed. Incels have no reason not to hate women.

Not giving a depressed, ugly guy some puşşy is evil. Just for a night. Just for a smile.

Stop blaming incels like everyone does. Women are the problem. Soulless, mindless beasts. We ask so little from them and they don't give it. The truest evil.

Damn. Its over

Not giving a depressed, ugly guy some puşşy is evil. Just for a night. Just for a smile.

Stop blaming incels like everyone does. Women are the problem. Soulless, mindless beasts. We ask so little from them and they don't give it. The truest evil.

>believe that women are some kind of hive mind interconected naturally evil

stop coping

incels cry because life is unfair and everything os wrong,they believe people and the universe are specially interested to make their lives a hell ,and for that they are allowed to hate everything and everybody
they believe their pain is somehow ''special'' and they deserve something because what we have suffer

but the truth is that nobody is the completly responsable

our pain isnt special just is something that had happenned to us because bad luck(genetic,look,upbringing etc) ,bad experiences and/or bad decisions

our pain doesnt matter

so stop acting like you are somehow special because you are miserable,being miserable doenst make you better thatn chads or womens
just miserable
if you truly believe that you are better with out them,then you wouldnt be so mad because you dont get pussy

Exactly. Even non extremist incels are hated. Just look at Forever Alone for example. There is nothing hateful about FA but normies still hate them anyways.

>impliying they care about our existence

that is exactly the kind of ''my pain is so important'' shit i was saying
we arent some kind of greek tragic heroe guys,we are just some side characters npc's of a game when chads and stacys are the main characters

My mom gave me all my shit genetics i was ruined by wom*N already when it wasn't even started

This site is a cope.
Everything is a fucking cope.

Stopppppppp