Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Not had a shower or brushed my teeth in 2 weeks

Juxtaposition6 said:
nausea said:
well, it happens everywhere I go so...
I actually enjoy it if you know what I mean
I just hope people would mock me in front of my face and not behind my back as it always happens.
good point

sometimes they ( cucks+femoids ) attack me directly, happy times

nausea said:
good point

This is what i need, to learn to defend myself against them.

Juxtaposition6 said:
nausea said:
good point
This is what i need, to learn to defend myself against them.
but they do not phisically attack you usually

nausea said:
Exactly, mostly verbal, but a physical confrontation would be okay if i'm not pitted against 2 or more, haven't fought in 8 years and last time i did i got my ass kicked by an older kid, it would be interesting to see how it goes.

Juxtaposition6 said:
nausea said:
Exactly, mostly verbal, but a physical confrontation would be okay if i'm not pitted against 2 or more, haven't fought in 8 years and last time i did i got my ass kicked by an older kid, it would be interesting to see how it goes.
I understand your rage

last time I got close to fight was with a cuck who insulted me to impress a femshit, I actually was supereager to fight fuckkk but he MUST attack first or it's no-no, I suggest you to act under the same rule of thumb

nausea said:
I understand your rage

last time I got close to fight was with a cuck who insulted me to impress a femshit, I actually was supereager to fight fuckkk but he MUST attack first or it's no-no, I suggest you to act under the same rule of thumb
I would, using words to defend myself against words and using my fists to defend myself against physical attacks, the golden rule to not get into too much trouble.

Juxtaposition6 said:
nausea said:
I understand your rage
I would, using words to defend myself against words and using my fists to defend myself against physical attacks, the golden rule to not get into too much trouble.
takbir

"Well no wonder you cant get a girlfriend, tee hee"