Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Not gaming is as rare as chad

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Not gaming is as rare as a facial chad (which people here think is common for some reason) it’s about 1 in 1000. ID say not having a console alone is bottom 1%. I knew homeless fucks with consoles no fucking jokes these niggers lived in shelters and legit had a PS4 back in the day.

sounds based.
All Zoomers are like this. I remember realizing that fortnite was a game every single person played at its prime despite the entire wave of people shitting on it. I failed to realize it was only redditor spergs doing so.

@edgelordcel every Zoomer I’ve met irl games 24/7. I’m one of the few people below 23 to never touch fortnite literal 0.1%

Everyone are electronic coping these days, 20+ years ago most guys would be ashamed of admitting playing video games. It was the kids and nerds kind of things. MMO's made it more appealing to foids and normies.

Having a PC is essential for neet incels imo

make gaming a nerd hobby again

All Zoomers are like this. I remember realizing that fortnite was a game every single person played at its prime despite the entire wave of people shitting on it. I failed to realize it was only redditor spergs doing so.
it's a faggot normalnigger game for faggot normalniggers

@edgelordcel every Zoomer I’ve met irl games 24/7. I’m one of the few people below 23 to never touch fortnite literal 0.1%
why u dont game its fun . single player .

Most people game where I live its just they only play normie sportsball games and shooters, so its not like I can talk to them about gaming

I played vidya 24/7 in the late 90's and early 2000's, but I haven't averaged more than 10 hours a week since WoW The Burning Crusade in 2007-2008. The last console I bought was Wii. Currently I only use a potato laptop from the 2000's that I shitpost with, but I have Heroes of Might and Magic 2+3+4, Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic, Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri, Worms 2, Diablo 2 LoD, Warcraft 3 TFT and NES/SNES/Sega Master/Sega Megadrive and Nintendo DS emulators installed on it.

I played vidya 24/7 in the late 90's and early 2000's, but I haven't averaged more than 10 hours a week since WoW The Burning Crusade in 2007-2008. The last console I bought was Wii. Currently I only use a potato laptop from the 2000's that I shitpost with, but I have Heroes of Might and Magic 2+3+4, Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic, Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri, Worms 2, Diablo 2 LoD, Warcraft 3 TFT and NES/SNES/Sega Master/Sega Megadrive and Nintendo DS emulators installed on it.
based game taste

Having a PC is essential for neet incels imo
Yea but I had a PC well there was one I genuinely had it for only me but I broke it over a rage quit on a game
it's a faggot normalnigger game for faggot normalniggers
Nobody above the age of 10 plays it for the last 3-4 years
why u dont game its fun . single player .
maybe but I rot too much doing other stuff for that to happen and soon I’ll be busy

I played vidya 24/7 in the late 90's and early 2000's, but I haven't averaged more than 10 hours a week since WoW
Sounds like it would’ve been me. In the mid 00s I would’ve been a weeb gamer

Yea but I had a PC well there was one I genuinely had it for only me but I broke it over a rage quit on a game

Nobody above the age of 10 plays it for the last 3-4 years

maybe but I rot too much doing other stuff for that to happen and soon I’ll be busy
fakecel broooooooooo

No gaming for your face

Most normies are gamers to an extent.

I don’t own any consoles anymore and haven’t for almost 3 years. The declining interest I had in them finally reached to its depths. Hardly miss gaming as well.

I never had any consoles

I prefer games and hobbies overall with steep learning curves and high skill ceilings to filter out ostentatious casual low IQ normies who incriminate their own ignorance and inability to git gud at any gameplay requiring any remote semblance of depth and complexity.

Why do you seem to focus on this topic so much? Even if you do play normie games, gaming isn’t guaranteed to give you any sort of social status. Hundreds of millions of people play games, yet the number of famous streamers is way, way smaller

Why do you seem to focus on this topic so much?
Because a lot of people claim gaming is an incel trait when all I saw irl was normies obsessing over it. Sometimes it hard to NT maxx with these guys since a lot of discussions would delve into literal gaming discussions plus it’s unescapable online. Seems everyone somehow makes some time to play games for a few hours each day

Because a lot of people claim gaming is an incel trait when all I saw irl was normies obsessing over it. Sometimes it hard to NT maxx with these guys since a lot of discussions would delve into literal gaming discussions plus it’s unescapable online. Seems everyone somehow makes some time to play games for a few hours each day
Yeah cod, 2k, fortnite, are probably important for NTmaxxing, but from my experience they aren’t quite as important as an interest in hip-hop or sports. Could be different with your age range of zoomers though

Yeah cod, 2k, fortnite, are probably important for NTmaxxing, but from my experience they aren’t quite as important as an interest in hip-hop or sports.
They’ve always been bigger. There’s a good amount of kids not into sports or hip hop but they all game so. You can see that with a lot of really game obsessed spergs.

There’s a reason a meme exists of a stereotypical sperg who listens to only video game soundtracks and anime openings. In fact I knew about this phenomenon before it even became a meme and discussed this archetype a lot.
Could be different with your age range of zoomers though
What year were u born in I think we’re essentially the same age range. It’s probably just location difference but vidya is bigger than sportsball for Zoomers easily.

Sportsball obsession is stronger in older gens