Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Not fitting in

• Thread starter Deleted member 21821
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21821

+ TrueAlphaCel +
-
Whatever i did in life, i just couldn't fit in.
It feels like i live in a different world. Or a different dimension. I'm a ghost, i see them but they don't see me.

I see these creatures talk, and interact with each other. I look similar to them, yet we are miles apart. I may be a different species, and my job is to deceive them?
Maybe i'm a cuckoo bird.

I feel the same, i could never fit into local culture, i dont understand it but also i never understood my people and their customs and mindset so i was left out.

I've started relate less and less to people in my generation. Most of the media I consume is niche, so talking about mainstream shit is difficult.

I'm a ghost, i see them but they don't see me.
get some high quality visible hands and arm tattoos from the best artist in ur country. then people will look at you

88F5E096 7285 4EF9 B675 8E33E871C8AF

I've started relate less and less to people in my generation. Most of the media I consume is niche, so talking about mainstream shit is difficult.
same. wish i had blackpilled IRL friends

It feels like i live in a different world. Or a different dimension. I'm a ghost, i see them but they don't see me.

I see these creatures talk, and interact with each other. I look similar to them, yet we are miles apart. I may be a different species, and my job is to deceive them?
Maybe i'm a cuckoo bird.
Exactly how I feel mate. Maybe we're beings from another dimensions haha.

Maybe i'm a cuckoo bird.
I am experiencing the same feeling now. :feelsbadman:

I feel u OP. I had the same feeling when I was 12... once u're out of the race, u're out. It doesn't get better sadly

Literally brutal but it is an obvious incel trait.

I remember the same thing growing up -- was a normal, sociable kid but still always felt like I wasn't really wanted most places over time.

I also feel as if I don't really fit in anywhere anymore.

But I'm still at peace mostly so ok.