Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Not fapping might make you catch a case

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★★
I didn’t fap for like 3 - 4 days last week trying to make my erections harder and figure out what’s wrong with my shit. And I kept looking at girls so much more than usual, just non stop ass on my mind, I couldn’t stop myself. And I had locked eyes with this blonde white Stacy, I couldn’t tell if she knew I was checking her out though.

I kept darting my eyes back at her and she seemed like she was looking at me and she looked disgusted but I couldn’t fully tell if she noticed but I think I did. But the last time I looked she was no longer looking at me and looked at her phone. I didn’t really care though because it wouldn’t have made a difference if I was looking at her or not, my mere existence is enough to disgust.

She wanted your bbc trust me!

Jbb!

No but fr tho I did nofap for 9 days and holy shit I am never doing that again. I'm glad I didn't leave my house because my horny ass would've probably ended up staring at someone's body and ended up getting in trouble.