Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Not everyone is perfect

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
Heard this a lot in school when comparing myself to other guys and complaining about it.

'Not everyones perfect'

a big % of guys and girls are perfect. good height, reasonably attractive face, friends, mommy daddy money. this shit is so common its bullshit. and i got none of these things.

this life is INSANELY unfair. i wish to wake up and find out my life was one big social experiment to see how long i could last as a bottom 1% smv male before roping. im literally bottom 2% percentile height. its fucking over man.

Heard this a lot in school when comparing myself to other guys and complaining about it.

'Not everyones perfect'
Never listen to the bs they told you in school, its all gaslighting and mental gymnastics

a lot in life also depends on if your parents were also able to provide well enough for you as you mentioned. The most popular kids are always the wealthiest and most affluent. The ones on vacation to the almafi coast and driving to school in their convertables.
Never listen to the bs they told you in school, its all gaslighting and mental gymnastics
exactly. its all a tool to help shape the perfect little cog for their perfect little machine. Break or deviate from the path and you are labled any number of countless rejections they love to spew. Fuck that racket and it goes all the way up from the beginning to universities. I know im not saying anything revolutionary tho.

a lot in life also depends on if your parents were also able to provide well enough for you as you mentioned. The most popular kids are always the wealthiest and most affluent. The ones on vacation to the almafi coast and driving to school in their convertables.
Thanks for bringing back so many dark memories of me having to lie about going on vacation to nice places so I don't get bullied by all the middle class normies in school, I've never went to any place outside my city as a kid, Jfl my parent never even let me go outside my house as a kid and now they wonder why I don't leave the house jfl.
My parents were middle class, not poor at all, but were extreme cheapskates that ruined my mental and physical health for the rest of my life.
And once again I'll pray and hope that they die soon and I'll piss on their graves.

Thanks for bringing back so many dark memories of me having to lie about going on vacation to nice places so I don't get bullied by all the middle class normies in school, I've never went to any place outside my city as a kid, Jfl my parent never even let me go outside my house as a kid and now they wonder why I don't leave the house jfl.
My parents were middle class, not poor at all, but were extreme cheapskates that ruined my mental and physical health for the rest of my life.
And once again I'll pray and hope that they die soon and I'll piss on their graves.
even if your parents did let you go on vacations to those places, lets say. The normie kids wouldnt accept you even still. I dont know your life and wont begin to try, but is your anger not misguided in this case? I can understand some frustration with your upbringing being less than ideal in terms of viewing the world, but I dont think you going on a vacation would make life any better or at least in the normies eyes.
The not being able to leave your house as a kid though is strange. Thats like a rite of passage as a kid, is being able to explore the world with your friends or just on your own. At least for me, exploring my neighborhood and surrounding neighborhoods was an integral part of my childhood. Shit man, sorry that really blows.

even if your parents did let you go on vacations to those places, lets say. The normie kids wouldnt accept you even still. I dont know your life and wont begin to try, but is your anger not misguided in this case? I can understand some frustration with your upbringing being less than ideal in terms of viewing the world, but I dont think you going on a vacation would make life any better or at least in the normies eyes.
The not being able to leave your house as a kid though is strange. Thats like a rite of passage as a kid, is being able to explore the world with your friends or just on your own. At least for me, exploring my neighborhood and surrounding neighborhoods was an integral part of my childhood. Shit man, sorry that really blows.
I wrote a thread about my "parents" & "family' before, it'll help you understand why I despise them so much.

I wrote a thread about my "parents" & "family' before, it'll help you understand why I despise them so much.
:feelsokman:

even if your parents did let you go on vacations to those places, lets say. The normie kids wouldnt accept you even still. I dont know your life and wont begin to try, but is your anger not misguided in this case? I can understand some frustration with your upbringing being less than ideal in terms of viewing the world, but I dont think you going on a vacation would make life any better or at least in the normies eyes
It's much more than just about the vacation itself, it's about being robbed of my entire childhood/teenage years and robbed of my happiness, and my ruined mental and physical health that will be ruined for the rest of my life.