Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Not even puking water can save me from rejection

M

Marxcel

Banned
-
Before going into the story, I wanna state clear that I have been doing a lot of manapemaxing beforehand (this happened today). Manapemaxing pretty much is me trying to connect with my primal human side. For this I go out VERY early in the morning (4-5 AM), drinking lots of water beforehand and then taking the bus to a very distant neighborhood from where I live. I then tend to spend about 2 or 3 hours puking water randomly on the sidewalk and walking like a manape, feeling powerful and confident for it... kek, I even scared a foid once accidentally while I was puking inside a box in the middle of the street.

(Btw this is a manape and how I walk like)

Anyway, onto what happened today. I was at the gym and theres this pretty hot blonde stacy, and I just happened to have a pretty eventful morning of manapemaxing so I felt confident approaching her.

While passing near her, I whistle and say "Hey cutie". She quickly looks at me, shooting a glare of digust and saying "Ew" outloud, then proceeding to grab her waterbottle and walk away while her ass fitted in super tight yoga pants swayed from side to side.

As she left and I stared at her ass, I felt like I was slowly gonna explode, getting such an anger like never before and just thinking how if chad would have done the same thing, she would be blowing him on the bathroom after 2 minutes. I got so angry that I actually started foaming from my mouth a beat, bit my lip so hard I tore some skin off it and got all red, veins on my neck looking like they were about to blow steam off or something. I slowly walked up to her and she quickly darted off to the womens changing room.

Then, inhibition kicked in and I just went to the male changing room, cleaning my face from the little foam and saliva which errupted from my mouth, cut the gym day short and rushed home... I dont know if she reported me to the gym managment or anything, but I sure hope nothing happens

Why didn't you spank her?

Id have spanked her so hard tbh, she had a firm ass but I dont wanna get reported for anything, only chad can tbh

Chad gets everything served on a golden platter

and yet another reason why i dont go to public gyms, sry OP stacys are some of the biggest scum on the earth

Manapemaxing is legit tho, helps you be more lowinhib
and yet another reason why i dont go to public gyms, sry OP stacys are some of the biggest scum on the earth
Stacys are pretty fucked a lot of times tbh, but some can actually be quite nice RARELY

Manapemaxxing is larp. But the rejection sounds legit next time approach a landwhale see if you get the same reaction.

Mega-cringe thread. I hope this is a LARP.

very obvious larp but i still loled pretty hard at the manapemaxxing

i have never witnessed this in my life, if they do it's just fake niceness to get free shit from cucks
Yeah tbh, they tend to be pretty fake about it mostly

Nigga needs a rabies shot

wtf is this shit?

did I miss a new copypasta or did I just witness the creation of one

Kek, so nothing happened in the gym. I just got back from puking more water and even flang my turds to some random dog on the street

you went full retard. never go full retard

Its not good to puke your heart out.

Id have spanked her so hard tbh, she had a firm ass but I dont wanna get reported for anything, only chad can tbh
chad can get away with anything