Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Not even good at suffering

TheReaper

TheReaper

Legend
★★
before becoming a hermit I've seen a lot of people ruin their lives in a aesthetically appealing or dramatic way.(like my ex high school classmate who travels through europe and smokes heroin,like a copy of Renton from Trainspotting).
There are people who turn their pain,death and suffering into a sick/alternative aesthetic but I'm just normal looking(except from not being goodlooking) with a slightly depressed face, and the possibilty of using pain to become [(original)] never existed for me because I hate attentions and avoid social interaction.
Other people,less flashy,tend to overdramatized their situation and they portrait their lives like "tragedies" and they seem almost heroic in their fights against existence, but sadly, even this is impossible for me because I don't have the right face, seeing me suffering isn't dramatic enough.(Danny De Vito and Woody Allen are always comical, even when life is fucking with them,bacause the tragic feeling is strictly related to the beauty of the characters).
basically I suck, my wasted life will be seen as nothing more than a bad joke.

I like being comfy actually.

Suffering has became a part of me

Suffering of fag is funny to humanimals

i hate suffering
I hate the fact that our pain will never be taken seriously.
If I say I'm depressed I'm simply accused of being "a lazy piece of shit" while chads and stacies are percived as "tragic heroes" when they endure pain.
just another aspect of Lookism