Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Not even disappointed anymore

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Banned
-
There is a McDonald’s a block away from a bar in my home city it has security guards working there at night because it’s a dangerous area. I saw other people going in and out of McDonald’s and when I tried to go to McDonald’s the security guards said “ the stores closed buddy” . Lieing is used as an fast defensive mechanism to exclude people and I knew they just came up with that on the spot because they wanted to deny me the opportunity of going they’re for my looks. I look like a scruffy mess and I wear cheap clothes most of the time so they wanted to exclude me because we live in a world where opportunity are decided by looks and because my low class look is commonly associated with the worst potential even though I do not have the worst potential I’m just going to get excluded more easily by security guards because of it. I just walked away after the guards did want me there. when you stop expecting good things in life you stop feeling excited so you end up appreciating pessimism as you find it to be a concept that eliminates the painful feeling of disappointment

No Chicken McNuggets for you, inkwell.

How can you get turned away from a McDonald’s? This is the first time I’m hearing this