Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Not even Chadlite is safe

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Instagram-Shaquisha-bad-as-fuck-0d3a5b.png

What's the point of dating if the best you can get even being a Chadlite (white, blonde hair, blue eyes, good jaw) is an ugly black foid that beats you up kek.

Mid to high tier normie

Soy faggot proud of being beaten up by a toilet, he should be hanged up

mogs me so much it hurts

Black girls are so fucking ugly

Sheboons are so high T and violent they are just fat ugly men without dicks at this point, no wonder everyone hates them.

you call that big nose chadlite? thats a 3 dude

Instagram-Shaquisha-bad-as-fuck-0d3a5b.png

What's the point of dating if the best you can get even being a Chadlite (white, blonde hair, blue eyes, good jaw) is an ugly black foid that beats you up kek.

There is no natural beauty difference between those two individuals though. Like, they appear looked-matched. In fact, she's "comely" (as a young woman) in a way he naturally ain't as an average dude. So yours is a bizarre post. You're telling me you'd gawk at this couple in public as if he could do better? This is just you expressing distaste for IR relationships but beyond that I see nothing strange here.

Long face, high hairline, big eyes, huge nose (I can relate :cryfeels:), no jaw. This guy probably had Chadlite or even Chad potential but was too low-T to reach it.

I'd say he's normie-tier while his girlfriend is a 3/10 at best. Still a discrepancy, but it's about the same as what I've already seen - men having to date a few points below themselves.

Not chadlite, more like normie plus you dont know his height which is the #1 factor in male SMV

Man, this is canny well cucked, dude.

I would love to beat the shit out of a sheboon, and she would too.

Burn the coal pay the toll goes both ways

Based Shaniqua.
The only thing that would be more based is if she dumped him for a black man.