Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Not even 6'5 medieval Chad passable as balding male

BigMorons

BigMorons

Ultimate Subhuman
-
Fz8j6wjjmgg71

Not even Chad can pull the bald look.
If you have subhuman face and balding it's oveeeeeeeer.

his head shape mogs tbh

Losing hair can easily shave off 3 points of looks.

Hair is the only thing hiding my alien skull

boy what hell did you do to that guts?

Losing hair can easily shave off 3 points of looks.
would you rather be balding or go bald? I know some people who'd rather fight it out til the last 6 strands on the top of their head falls out rather than embrace being bald. To me, I'd rather shave it off and just fuck it, not like im getting any attention anyway.

would you rather be balding or go bald? I know some people who'd rather fight it out til the last 6 strands on the top of their head falls out rather than embrace being bald. To me, I'd rather shave it off and just fuck it, not like im getting any attention anyway.
Its a losing battle, most men gradually lose hair but the one where baldness run in family are doomed no matter what they do. Not even hair transplant work in the long run despite being expensive as fuck.

Are you balding?