Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Not considering women only as objects is a gay thing to do

Cnidoblastos

Cnidoblastos

Subhuman
★★★★
If you're a heterosexual man, you can look at women as objects. Whether for sex, housework or reproduction. Anything other than that is homosexual. Nature made women only to complement men and satisfy their desires. Anything outside of that is abnormal, just like homosexuality. Only gays see women as more than man's basic needs.

Agree but sometimes i just want a girl to brush my hair and tell me everything will be alright which is mad gay but still i want to feel the warmth of a woman sometimes maybe not as gay as i explained it but you get me

Absolutely. Imagine thinking foids can truely love.

Agree but sometimes i just want a girl to brush my hair and tell me everything will be alright which is mad gay but still i want to feel the warmth of a woman sometimes maybe not as gay as i explained it but you get me
But this is a basic need of yours. Women were made to satisfy our needs.

In my fantasy i would love my wife and my wife would love me. In reality i hate every woman and every woman hates me.

They're a support class, alright. But they need to be respected. And I'm not just saying that to be contrarian here. What do you think caused feminism in the first place? If God exists, he made women to be our companions. If we treat our companions poorly (as men of the past did) we shouldn't surprised when they lash back at us (which is the socio-political climate of gender relations we see today).

Same. I can only imagine it, because it will never happen. Foids are evil.

foids aren't metaphysical, of course they are objects, they take up space and have mass.