Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Not catching the Star Wars hype

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
I do not understand why every Star Wars fan is excited about the Netflix seriees. As this is directed by a foid I am certainly not going to watch

not one click, watched the first original movie to see what it was, and plyed tge star war game to explore the location but tgats all. i do no care abput the faggot characters or the story .

I watched one star wars movie that was on tv once and I could barely finish it bc it was so boring. I really don't understand why are soys so obsessed with science fiction

they need to consooom newer product

I refuse to buy into Star Wars stuff now that Disney owns Lucasfilm.

I do not understand why every Star Wars fan is excited about the Netflix series.

Never heard of that. How is it possible? Star Wars belongs to Disney. I thought there were no Disney content on Netflix.

I like star wars. The first 3 movies were epic but then it started to go down hill until the mandalorian. The mandalorian and boba fett successfully revived the series.

I have never watched a stars war movie although I did watch the first season of the mandalorian a year back

last halfway decent starwars movie came out in 2005. I unironically like the prequels more than the originals. They had a cooler vibe plus like a sense of doom cuz you know bad stuff is gonna happen. Also played a lot of star wars battlefront so i thought the republic clone army was badass

How can dumb niggers not see that once an original story has been concluded by its OG author, anything the comes after is always 100% a corporate cash grab that muddies the fiction and complete garbage?

How can dumb niggers not see that once an original story has been concluded by its OG author, anything the comes after is always 100% a corporate cash grab that muddies the fiction and complete garbage?
What about the mandalorian

What about the mandalorian
I've overheard my bugman soy coworkers freaking out over it, so no not interested.
Artist's rendition of the encounter:
Hypersoy
I made it out alive, btw, in case anyone wonders.

It's actually a pretty good series, soys have unfortunately ruined it with their fandom worship :feelswhat:
The sequel trilogy drove off all the decent fans and only the delusional soys remain now

what star wars hype? I thought that shit ended. :feelsUgh:

I do not understand why every Star Wars fan is excited about the Netflix seriees. As this is directed by a foid I am certainly not going to watch
I watched and read a lot of Star Wars stuff

Some of it are nice

Which Netflix series you talking about??

Kenobis first episodes was lame as fuck