Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Not being neurotypical guarantees you will suffer. My dad just told me "work is easy, no stress, you should laugh about it, smile".

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
To give some context: we were talking about work, and I said how hard and exhausting I think it is. And he thought I meant physically, told me I should take some walks to toughen up physically. Then I explained that it's mainly the psychological exhaustion that would affect me more. And he told me "you should go to work with a smile on your face, laugh about it, it's so easy. Just relax and be happy at work, it's easy and you should enjoy it".

This honestly kinda shattered my worldview. I don't understand. I just don't understand how other people think. How can they think like this, its the exact opposite of my mentality.

It never even crossed his mind how difficult work actually is. He literally believed what he was saying. For me work would be hell for so many reasons, I can't even remember them all. I literally dread it as I would a terminal disease. I'm several months away from having to get a job and I'm already kinda stressed about it. And it's not just cause I hate being around people, anxiety and all that. I hate work itself. How it's many hours of doing boring tasks, how meaningless it is, how awfully compensated you are. Hours and hours of boring tasks after which you are exhausted, you come home tired and watch tv a few hours and then you gotta do it again, day after day after day. Till you die. Meaningless boring shit. Surrounded by people that make me anxious. And there's several other factors too that make me hate it even more.

The farther from neurotypical are the more you will suffer. Every area my life is affected by not being neurotypical. I hated school like poison, I'll hate work like it's literal slavery. I have no girlfriend, I never had friends cause it socializing makes me anxious and I avoid people like the plague.

"you should go to work with a smile on your face, laugh about it, it's so easy. Just relax and be happy at work, it's easy and you should enjoy it".
This advice works if you've actually had a good childhood filled with sex and intimate relationships.
But if you were bullied throughout your school life, and was a KHHV, and resorted to gymmaxxing in college....

Then it's like...

Well... what's the point?

In my experience work is exhausting because it’s so boring. If you get a job you will probably spend much time on pretending to work rather than actually being productive.

I have no fucking idea how anyone can go to work every fucking day for 8 hours and have any amount of happiness or stress free time. WOrk killed all my fucking drives

He's a fucking boomer.

Boomers especially in the west don't understand how shitty work currently is. Back in their day a job needing only a high school diploma could be enough to feed an entire family, buy a house and a car etc.

Right now, you have guys with college degrees begging for a Mcdonalds job. But that too is going away due to automation.

In fact many jobs are while the supply of workers is getting higher. So with bargaining power reduced, expect shittier wages and worse treatment. And if you don't like it, there's 1000 more people lining up ready to take your job immediately.

Our ancestors were fucking farmers or something and they still got enough to have a house and family. Meanwhile many kids today have masters and still cannot do that.

In my experience work is exhausting because it’s so boring. If you get a job you will probably spend much time on pretending to work rather than actually being productive.
In that case I hope it's something where I can at least play a video game or something. But with how gossipy and backstabby people are in this country, I'd have to have nobody behind me, just a wall, so nobody could see it.

Unlikely though, shitty country means at work you gotta work.
He's a fucking boomer.

Boomers especially in the west don't understand how shitty work currently is. Back in their day a job needing only a high school diploma could be enough to feed an entire family, buy a house and a car etc.

Right now, you have guys with college degrees begging for a Mcdonalds job. But that too is going away due to automation.

In fact many jobs are while the supply of workers is getting higher. So with bargaining power reduced, expect shittier wages and worse treatment. And if you don't like it, there's 1000 more people lining up ready to take your job immediately.
I really want automation to take off. To make any job where there is a lot of repetition obsolete. Those jobs are pure hell, nobody should have to do them. Also, a moderate amount of unemployment is great for the rich people/government, keeps people on their toes and replaceable, keeps wages low too. A crazy high number of unemployed is something they would have to address though, and the people would be better off.

I wish most office jobs could be automated too. Those are a boring hell.
I have no fucking idea how anyone can go to work every fucking day for 8 hours and have any amount of happiness or stress free time. WOrk killed all my fucking drives
Even if I had the easiest job in the world I'd feel like you. Work is just hell.
This advice works if you've actually had a good childhood filled with sex and intimate relationships.
But if you were bullied throughout your school life, and was a KHHV, and resorted to gymmaxxing in college....

Then it's like...

Well... what's the point?
Yeah, maybe if I had better interactions with my peers it would have been different. But I have so many different mental scars, interaccting with others was a bad experience for me, always. Shit, I now dread walking into most of the people I ever knew, because of the various embarrassments from when I was an alcoholic. Literally can't walk down the street without dreading walking into someone. Maybe if I had a social circle and girlfriend I wouldn't dread work as much either. But my experiences in life made me avoid people.

Last edited:
i'm exactly the same, some advice i keep hearing is "you'll get used to it, i used to be the same as you", but holy shit, i worked as a waiter 6-13 hours a day, as a window fitter 4-10 hours a day and factory worker 8 hours a day and the thought of having to do any of this for the rest of my life would make me suicidal

when i worked in the factory i asked another man how long he's been working there and he told me 15 years, 15 FUCKING YEARS as a factory worker, he looked dead, he spoke like he was dead, i'm surprised he didnt just throw himself in some machinery

and at every job that i had nobody taught me how do do it, they just expected me to know, i had to learn it on my own, what the fuck is wrong with people, fucking drones and npcs

i dont care if i die homeless, i refuse to work 8 hours a day, what thr fuck, working half your awake day, assuming you even have the privilege to sleep 8 hours, this is fucking bullshit and add this on top of me being an incel, growing up alone, bullied in school, no human affection, i don't even know what getting hugged by a girl feels like

wtf

i'm exactly the same, some advice i keep hearing is "you'll get used to it, i used to be the same as you", but holy shit, i worked as a waiter 6-13 hours a day, as a window fitter 4-10 hours a day and factory worker 8 hours a day and the thought of having to do any of this for the rest of my life would make me suicidal

when i worked in the factory i asked another man how long he's been working there and he told me 15 years, 15 FUCKING YEARS as a factory worker, he looked dead, he spoke like he was dead, i'm surprised he didnt just throw himself in some machinery

and at every job that i had nobody taught me how do do it, they just expected me to know, i had to learn it on my own, what the fuck is wrong with people, fucking drones and npcs

i dont care if i die homeless, i refuse to work 8 hours a day, what thr fuck, working half your awake day, assuming you even have the privilege to sleep 8 hours, this is fucking bullshit and add this on top of me being an incel, growing up alone, bullied in school, no human affection, i don't even know what getting hugged by a girl feels like

wtf
I feel the same way, except I didn't even go through those horrible experiences. I avoided work as much as possible. I knew since I was in middle school that I would HATE, HATE work. One of the several reasons my depression started back then, though not the main one.

Normal day to day activities are 100x harder for autistics like me

Boomers really don't get how absolutely garbage it is to work as a non-NT ugly low value male. You can only push through for so long before you can't take it anymore. NOTHING EVER CHANGES FOR THE BETTER! PEOPLE ARE FUCKING FAGGOTS! There's nothing to work hard for when you're rejected and have nothing/nobody. It's all pointless.

Last edited:
Most difficult part of work for me is frustration. I get angry so quickly these days, for shit like the shitty homebrew office program we have to use not working right, or some old cunt pestering you to work on stuff you were done with already because there are a few insignificant details she absolutely must have correct.

And before anyone accuses me of doing my job wrong, it's always something that would have no noticeable effect on the end result.

Obviously, I'm not going to go into details. Opsec and all.

Again, seen this on IT. They love u over there.

But yeah once you're accustomed to the NEET life as an autistic male it's almost impossible to integrate yourself into the workforce/soyciety. Idk what I'd do if my neetbux ever stopped. Truly scary thought for me.

He's a fucking boomer.

Our ancestors were fucking farmers or something and they still got enough to have a house and family. Meanwhile many kids today have masters and still cannot do that.
Just grow MONEY br0!

Food=$=value

Your dad is crazy. I wouldn't mind working as a cashier or something in order to make my own money but the work schedule for the plebes is crazy. The jewish scums want to enslave us and destroy us but won't succeed!