Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Not being man enough is the worst

• Thread starter patheticmanletcel
  • Start date
P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
Going out seeing all those hot girls knowing that you dont stand a chance simply becauae you are not man enough, i look like a child next to nearly all guys, its fucking brutal i wouldnt care that much if i wasnt some deformed giant, being a feminine guy is so much worse

Foids are the ones who measure if you are a man enough or not. What kind of masculinity is that where you need approval from some walking hole to be considered a man? It's not your fault in the end, foids care about certain genetics you don't have, but you are still a man because you have a dick and balls, that's the only requirement, the rest are shaming tactics.

Last edited:
Going out seeing all those hot girls knowing that you dont stand a chance simply becauae you are not man enough, i look like a child next to nearly all guys, its fucking brutal i wouldnt care that much if i wasnt some deformed giant, being a feminine guy is so much worse

Ya some place like a nightclub if you aren't tall and broad shoulders and tough looking - just leave and never come back there... as those bigger masculine looking men win every time.

Ya some place like a nightclub if you aren't tall and broad shoulders and tough looking - just leave and never come back there... as those bigger masculine looking men win every time.
I wish those were the places im talking about lol i get brutally mogged just walking on the streets

I wish those were the places im talking about lol i get brutally mogged just walking on the streets

Good point a reason I don't go to coffee shops.. there is always these super tall dudes who hang out there for hours at a time, mogging all the smaller men.

Even grocery stores the tall men take their time in there, flirting with women and height mogging small men. But I have to go to the grocery store.

you are a man enough, don't let dumb bitches tell you otherwise

you are a man enough, don't let dumb bitches tell you otherwise
This. Stop believing that stupid bullshit that is sold by women. None of your ancestors had to look like a swollen muscle conglomerate as the bare minimum to get attention, none of them did any of that retarded bullshit that is nowadays celebrated as "self-improvement".

Don't go to clubs. That and other events are cERtainly suicide fuel.

Being a man is the worst.

Keep your head down don't make eye contact.

Foids are the ones who measure if you are a man enough or not. What kind of masculinity is that where you need approval from some walking hole to be considered a man? It's not your fault in the end, foids care about certain genetics you don't have, but you are still a man because you have a dick and balls, that's the only requirement, the rest are shaming tactics.

Buy Gillette & turn into a tranny jfl, seriously fuck Gillette.