Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Not being good at video games as a incel is infuriating

• Thread starter Enemy of Humanity
  • Start date
Enemy of Humanity

Enemy of Humanity

nihilist
-
You’d think that being a disgusting basement dwelling subhuman creature would at least mean you would be good at video games. Unfortunately I’ve never been able to be anything beyond average. I have been autisticly obsessing over Halo MCC for the past several months playing it every day. My brother wanted to play with me, he also invited his chadlite friend. His friend hadn’t played Halo in years but after he played for about a hour he was already better at the game than me even though I had been playing for several months straight. Being subhuman must also affect the part of the brain that makes you good at video games. So infuriating.

You’d think that being a disgusting basement dwelling subhuman creature would at least mean you would be good at video games. Unfortunately I’ve never been able to be anything beyond average. I have been autisticly obsessing over Halo MCC for the past several months playing it every day. My brother wanted to play with me, he also invited his chadlite friend. His friend hadn’t played Halo in years but after he played for about a hour he was already better at the game than me even though I had been playing for several months straight. Being subhuman must also affect the part of the brain that makes you good at video games. So infuriating.
very accurate been playing WoW for 12years and get mogged by newbies and insulted for playing so badly...

very accurate been playing WoW for 12years and get mogged by newbies and insulted for playing so badly...
Yeah also the rare times I actually do good I get random hate messages.

I feel you, bro. I'm a Tekken enjoyer but I'm actually pretty ass at the game lmao. I also struggle in other games like For Honor because of bad reaction time and shooters cause I got mediocre aim. I truly believe it's a genetic thing

Never began for coordination-cels, I constantly get skillmogged and voicemogged by teenage zoomers despite probably playing the game far longer than they have. :feels:

The only game I'm good at is Cars on the ps2

i never came past the first boss in sekiro, also the way too him i failed so many times and i saw kids doing it 10x better than me...

The only games that are on my IQ levels are from Nintendo...fucking over

Yeah. Get mogged on 1v1 me bro and find it's a Chad who barely plays because he has an active social life and plays sports. Brutal.

Yeah. Get mogged on 1v1 me bro and find it's a Chad who barely plays because he has an active social life and plays sports. Brutal.
Subhumanity is in every aspect of life

Let's play zombies together I'll help u survive or I'd say just play non competitive games.

This is why I only play single player or against bots. I used to obsessively play Red Orchestra 2 but most of the player base died.

This is why I only play single player or against bots. I used to obsessively play Red Orchestra 2 but most of the player base died.
I play it on PC. They're making an overhaul mod.

I feel you, bro. I'm a Tekken enjoyer but I'm actually pretty ass at the game lmao. I also struggle in other games like For Honor because of bad reaction time and shooters cause I got mediocre aim. I truly believe it's a genetic thing
being bad at games is peak normalfag trait, as none of them are willing to devote the time to become good or learn the whole game, why would they do that while having a large normie social group and gfs

True. There are games Im somewhat good at but at most games I put in many hours I was still worse than guys who barely started playing lol. and even if you are good at some games, its completely worthless since there are those ridiculous prodigies who mog you into another realm and make you lose all motivation to get better since you can never reach their level even if you dedicated hermit lvl hours to it. And its even worse when they mog you in every conceivable way. Elosantas existence alone was enough to make me drop a lot of games. Sticking to single-player games is the way to go it seems.

After years playing video games i find myself still shit at them, it's tragic all that effort.

change the difficulty?

Incel life has made me so retarded and low energy I got my friend into For Honor and he surpassed me within weeks despite me playing for 1+ years.

You’d think that being a disgusting basement dwelling subhuman creature would at least mean you would be good at video games
It’s a chang/chad only talent a look at all the pro owl,valorant and csgo player

Play R6S with no experience. You will rope.

is an atrocious trait of truecel.

i remember in a work practice we played counter strike and i lost terribly. to top it off that game was released when these guys weren't even born and i was still crushed.

i remember my mother once reproached me about how i couldn't dedicate myself to being a commercial gamer if i spent several hours a day playing on the computer. i told her that i wasn't good at playing some video games.

we are definitely cursed

No matter how much you play, it's all about talent. everything. Talent is the only thing that matters. No amount of hard work will ever replace raw talent. you've been playing for 10 years, only lost money to games and now spawns a 16 year old kid and earns millions due to being born better than you. That's the hard truth I have to accept for games and everything. If you're not good at something now, you never will be.

I just play on my phone