Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Not being able to infiltrate small isolated communities is one of the worst drawbacks of being non-white

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Whites in metropolitan countries are always bitching that the white race is being replaced, but they forget that there are pockets of white communities overseas that are thriving. Places like Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Falkland Islands, Iceland, and the small German communities in Russia, southern Brazil and Argentina come to mind. It's those small and isolated places, many of which have a slow internet connection and limited cellphone access, that hold the key to ascension. Your chances of getting laid, or even finding a girlfriend, are much higher in those tight niches. If you're white, you can easily infiltrate. People will automatically trust you, they'll see you as one of them. But if you are a darkie, people will distrust you from the start; they'll see as a conniving Jew.

If I were white, I'd immediately infiltrate one of the German rural communities we have down here in Brazil. I guarantee I would get laid there without the need of having to hop on a plane to land on some gook island. Unfortunately, blacks and browns don't have these types of civilized secluded communities where we can live by ourselves. We are a conquered people. We were scattered across the globe and forced to live in dense metropolitan areas. As ethnics, the only places we have are desolate shitholes where you risk getting robbed at gunpoint or murdered in a brutal way. I wouldn't risk going to the non-white areas of Brazil. The land of the darkies is a depressing and miserable place of no return. If you come back from there, it will be as a corpse.

yea wish i was white tbh half white half afghan doesnt cut it

its over for many men man

I always wanted to travel to German Communities in Latin America. I wonder if they can speak German as well as us or they adopted some accent.

I'm to fag to be white and infiltrate white spaces

Non whites have entire continents to themselves. Whites only have small communities like you say in your post.

Falkland Islands is hardly thriving. Bunch of sheep farmers, fishermen, and penguins.

Also, what you’re basically saying is ethnic cities are violent and crime riddled. I wonder why? Could it be the people who live there are to blame?

You can travel to a brown shithole. I’m sure there are a lot of shitholes in this planet where you can “””ascend””” even if you are not white.

Whites in metropolitan countries are always bitching that the white race is being replaced, but they forget that there are pockets of white communities overseas that are thriving. Places like Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Falkland Islands, Iceland, and the small German communities in Russia, southern Brazil and Argentina come to mind. It's those small and isolated places, many of which have a slow internet connection and limited cellphone access, that hold the key to ascension. Your chances of getting laid, or even finding a girlfriend, are much higher in those tight niches. If you're white, you can easily infiltrate. People will automatically trust you, they'll see you as one of them. But if you are a darkie, people will distrust you from the start; they'll see as a conniving Jew.

If I were white, I'd immediately infiltrate one of the German rural communities we have down here in Brazil. I guarantee I would get laid there without the need of having to hop on a plane to land on some gook island. Unfortunately, blacks and browns don't have these types of civilized secluded communities where we can live by ourselves. We are a conquered people. We were scattered across the globe and forced to live in dense metropolitan areas. As ethnics, the only places we have are desolate shitholes where you risk getting robbed at gunpoint or murdered in a brutal way. I wouldn't risk going to the non-white areas of Brazil. The land of the darkies is a depressing and miserable place of no return. If you come back from there, it will be as a corpse.
What is your race? African or amerindian?

What about Wakanda?

What is your race? African or amerindian?

I'm hispanic.
Also, what you’re basically saying is ethnic cities are violent and crime riddled. I wonder why? Could it be the people who live there are to blame?

Large cities, populous countries etc... yes, they are shit holes. Just take a look at Detroit if you live in the USA.

Yes. Unfortunately, you can't infiltrate those small communities where you would be likely to ascend. If you were white, you could mingle with the local population

Last edited:
Retard logic lol

Poor people are more likely to commit crimes, it has nothing to do with the fact that they're niggers

So stop fucking banging on about ethnicity then.

yes

also I have a feeling you probably look like ur profile pic irl
Well. I'm white and way too happy irl to be here anyway... But "Mr way too happy" avi mogs me tbh.
~~~

I'm hispanic.

Large cities, populous countries etc... yes, they are shit holes. Just take a look at Detroit if you live in the USA.

Yes. Unfortunately, you can't infiltrate those small communities where you would be likely to ascend. If you were white, you could mingle with the local population
It's terrible that you can't feel comfortable around your own people. If it's any consolation, neither can I.

I'm a blanco and I cannot even infiltrate my own race! How about that?