Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Not Being Able To Follow Your Dream/s Because of Being Ugly?

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

Schizocel, A Little Crazy
-
As you know, ugly people/incels have a hard time doing anything in life because of discrimination from others. Youtuber Adam22 who helps lead talented rappers to the industry has said he has heard amazing rappers but when he saw what they looked like he turned them away because they dont have the image the industry is looking for.

For me myself, I feel like because of my looks and other things I have been bullied away from achieving my dreams. Has this ever happen to you?
What was your talent/dream and how did people stop you from achieving your dream?

Who gives a fuck, genetic trash men arent meant to have hopes and dreams, just wagecuck and suffer in silence

All I want is life is a non whale/0/10 who loves me for me. That's it

You can't accomplish much in life, being ugly.

Maybe it's just that guy. But ugly people like 6ix9ine, Trippie Redd, YBN Nahmir, and others have made it and so can you if you try. Few rappers are actually GL.

Do you produce music?

Maybe it's just that guy. But ugly people like 6ix9ine, Trippie Redd, YBN Nahmir, and others have made it and so can you if you try. Few rappers are actually GL.

Do you produce music?
Nah that was just a example, for me it was pitching for TV commercials. Imagine not being voted for because you're ugly and unpopular. It has happen to me a few times.

I have given up on working in the industry because I know now that females are starting to flock in, I will never get picked. Too many cucks and lonely men in charge of voting for me to get picked.

Nah that was just a example, for me it was pitching for TV commercials. Imagine not being voted for because you're ugly and unpopular. It has happen to me a few times.

I have given up on working in the industry because I know now that females are starting to flock in, I will never get picked. Too many cucks and lonely men in charge of voting for me to get picked.
Pitching for TV commercials? That's unusual. But you're right, it's over if you're ugly when it comes to commercials and TV overall unless you are specifically serving a specific role.

You can't accomplish much in life, being ugly.
Right. Society gives talentless and trash people achievements.

nikola-tesla-kim-kardashian-talentless-celebrity-one-of-the-most-15328735.png

Everything in the world of entertainment primarily has to do with fitting a certain image; having marketable qualities etc - content comes second. The rest who make it there do it through either nepotism or filling quotas. Obviously incels can’t pull off either.

Me absolutelly.

I cant focus on work, education, anything, because I am ugly, weak and mentally ill. Because I have no love no sex no close one.

It slows me down every day. I believe its possible I will die within 10 years due to my issues.

But ugly people like 6ix9ine, Trippie Redd, YBN Nahmir
They aren't even ugly as you say. They all have facial harmony, part of why they're successful. YBN Nahmir is actually a slayer. Before the fame, he said he was already getting girls and got laid in like 7th or 8th grade. In an interview he said he even slept with a bad 40 yr old real estate agent.

13:46

Also he's short, so he destroyed the height theory lol

My dreams mean very little if I can’t share it with someone

They aren't even ugly as you say. They all have facial harmony, part of why they're successful. YBN Nahmir is actually a slayer. Before the fame, he said he was already getting girls and got laid in like 7th or 8th grade. In an interview he said he even slept with a bad 40 yr old real estate agent.

13:46

Also he's short, so he destroyed the height theory lol

They are ugly. They are ethnic. They are short. They are supposed to be failures. Yet they are highly successful. I believe it's due to the environments in which they were raised which deterred them from becoming mentalcels. I believe that mentalceldom can only be accompanied and produced by being ugly. Yet they avoided becoming self-hating, self-deprecating, anxious, asocial, and so on.

I never dreamed of being anything really.

It's the most blatantly obvious aspect of the music industry.
Look at 99% of lead singers.
There is one exception.

bands like Sugar Ray and Train are simply eye candy

Last edited:
They are ugly. They are ethnic. They are short. They are supposed to be failures. Yet they are highly successful. I believe it's due to the environments in which they were raised which deterred them from becoming mentalcels. I believe that mentalceldom can only be accompanied and produced by being ugly. Yet they avoided becoming self-hating, self-deprecating, anxious, asocial, and so on.

holy fuck if you find them ugly idk what kind of standards you have. Especially 6ix9ine, he's not even bad looking in fact he's a upper tier white mexican. If he got rid of the tattoos and dumbass rainbow hair then he'd be actually GL.

You really can't trust a guy's opinion or even friends/family's opinion on physical attractiveness. The authentic way of judging one's attractiveness level is by how frequent women find a guy desirable. Go on Nahmir's instagram and scroll down to see how many jbs are posting heart emojis and commenting hubby and daddy. Other famous guys that aren't GL don't get those kind of comments

Also, height doesn't matter unless you are below 5'7. I know this because there are tall incels because of their face and there are exceptions for short people because of their face. It's mostly face obviously. Height barely affects smv. People that are tall and don't get flirty attention know this and short guys (that are actually around average height) believe they're incel because they're not 6'0 lol. If a short guy was truly GL, he wouldn't have a problem.

holy fuck if you find them ugly idk what kind of standards you have. Especially 6ix9ine, he's not even bad looking in fact he's a upper tier white mexican. If he got rid of the tattoos and dumbass rainbow hair then he'd be actually GL.

You really can't trust a guy's opinion or even friends/family's opinion on physical attractiveness. The authentic way of judging one's attractiveness level is by how frequent women find a guy desirable. Go on Nahmir's instagram and scroll down to see how many jbs are posting heart emojis and commenting hubby and daddy. Other famous guys that aren't GL don't get those kind of comments

Also, height doesn't matter unless you are below 5'7. I know this because there are tall incels because of their face and there are exceptions for short people because of their face. It's mostly face obviously. Height barely affects smv. People that are tall and don't get flirty attention know this and short guys (that are actually around average height) believe they're incel because they're not 6'0 lol. If a short guy was truly GL, he wouldn't have a problem.

I think famemaxxing is the only thing that trumps height. There are countless short celebrities at the highest levels of fame.

I think famemaxxing is the only thing that trumps height. There are countless short celebrities at the highest levels of fame.
Nah famemaxxing won't ever get you the woman you want. It'll just attract the gold diggers/fame diggers. If you want cock diggers, become GL. Lmao I'd ideally want a woman to orgasm off my own dick.