Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious (Not as much of a rate thread as it is a question) Who is more trusted when it comes to ratings

• Thread starter Deleted member 2686
  • Start date

Who is more trusted when it comes to ratings?

• @FACEandLMS and other incels.me users

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • females

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • no one

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 2686

MCTOW
-
I am not sure, because on one hand @FACEandLMS and other incel users are blackpilled, so they are more honest about whether or not you have a chance with females, on the other hand, if you ask females, they will give you a bluepilled response, but they are much better source(I think) as they are actually female.

Females because males are autistic

Make a Tinder experiment and compare it with Results of other attractive me + Try to analyze girls and look at their behavior

Just FACEandLMS.

Femoids are the best predictor. If you've never had an IOI, asked women out and they've rejected you, etc. then you are not good looking.

Now, if you ask them "Hey you, how would you rate me?" Odds are they would lie.

The truth comes out when you make itself clear you want a relationship.

Everybody who voted for faceandlms needs to be perma banned.

Femoids are the best predictor. If you've never had an IOI, asked women out and they've rejected you, etc. then you are not good looking.

Now, if you ask them "Hey you, how would you rate me?" Odds are they would lie.

The truth comes out when you make itself clear you want a relationship.

This. If we're talking about who you go to to ask for a direct rating, you don't go women.
If we're talking about random experiences with women, like tinder, or just observations about how you're viewed, then women are obviously the best.

5 gus said females? Cmonboyz

People like me or other autistic guys who spent their lifetime with the topic "what makes a guy attravtive" have MUCH more clue about ratings than women! They find a guy attractive but dont know why hes attractive, so they will just say "His smile is awesome *-*" but in reality its his wide palate which makes his smile attractive.

If a girl says "you have nice eyes" i understand by that, that the guy has good eye fissure length, good eye distance, no eyelid exposure etc.

Girls do not know that shit. I am and was by far one of the best raters in truerateme back then in reddit and i am 100% sure that i can rate better and could also tell if the person would have chances with women if he actually tried. Girls cant tell that since they were never in the position of an ugly male. They think that every ugly guy can get a cute qverage girl, but no.

Jfl at the "females" votes. How fucking bluepilled can you be. "You look fine" "I'm not into Chads" "You're average, I'd definitely date you if you had a nice personality". When did this forum become so cucked. I've never seen a man women called attractive that didn't conform to lookism standards.

Are you getting pussy? You're good looking.

Are you not getting pussy? You're ugly.

Abstractions like ratings don't matter. Pussy matters.

Females but you have to do it in a way that they're completely neutral to you, you can't just ask them to rate you because they will be nice to you just to virtue signal

Actually, female behavior towards you is the best "rating"

what if another guy(irl) says you look good, because I took off my glasses and he said I looked good

how women treat you irl is your rating