Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Not all women are cumdumpsters but all cumdumpsters are women

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
There are some women who are against degenetacy. But there are not enough of them.
Cumdumpster is almost synonymous to woman because so many women are cumdumpsters
full

There are some women who are against degenetacy. But there are not enough of them.
Cumdumpster is almost synonymous to woman because so many women are cumdumpsters
full
Not true, gays are the most degenerate. I know a gay who defended a girl we both know being a whore, and saying I (he knew I was an incel) should be grateful for that

Not true, gays are the most degenerate. I know a gay who defended a girl we both know being a whore, and saying I (he knew I was an incel) should be grateful for that
He needs to be sent to prison
full

You are talking about the 0.1%

Wrong

If she breathes she is a thot

Gays litterally want to be pozzed aka filled with aids n shit. Take no notice of the

Ngl this is top tier cope

All holes are degenerate.

Gays litterally want to be pozzed aka filled with aids n shit

theres literally a subsect of gays that are "bug chasers" or something, they want aids fuark :feelspuke:

Lets say 5% of women arent whores. What makes you think theyll choose you over chad? They only get 1 husband so they are going to pick a good one

not all cumdumpsters are women, some are faggots

and saying I (he knew I was an incel) should be grateful for that
It angers me when people assume whores are a good thing for us. Sexual degeneracy benefits only Chad.
Wrong

If she breathes she is a thot
True. The only reason a small portion of them behave otherwise is because they don't want to lose the Chad husband they managed to snag.

It angers me when people assume whores are a good thing for us. Sexual degeneracy benefits only Chad.
I hate it so fucking much, he genuinely was happy she had fucked so many guys and I was an incel. He even twisted the knife by telling me how all the other guys were so much better looking than me (like no shit they're better looking than a deathnick incel)

I hate it so fucking much, he genuinely was happy she had fucked so many guys and I was an incel. He even twisted the knife by telling me how all the other guys were so much better looking than me (like no shit they're better looking than a deathnick incel)
They're degenerates, and they like to see others behaving the same way, because then their own actions aren't laid so bare for everyone to (deservedly) judge.

What if gay fag riding cock carousel of gay chads?

There are some women who are against degenetacy.
You are talking about the 0.1%
:bluepill:
No, AWALT. All females want to be Chad’s whores – no exceptions. The females who do not have a lot of sex, only abstain from it out of fear of slut shaming or because they have so high standards that no available man is good enough for them, but they still are (want to be) whores deep inside.

Chad's cum to women is like what a light bulb is to a moth

Agreed, there are some decent women.

All cumdumpsters are women = AWALT