Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Not All Sex is Considered Ascending

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
this is utter horseshit (other than the “sleeping, incapacitated, etc. etc.” part). any female, ANY FEMALE, has a fuckload of SMV due to the smelly gaping hole in between their legs and can very well pick and choose among possible partners, thanks in part to the juggernaut law. any single one of them giving you attention is a great deal of validation and means that you are for sure not incel. there is no such thing as a “desperate” female.

this is utter horseshit (other than the “sleeping, incapacitated, etc. etc.” part). any female, ANY FEMALE, has a fuckload of SMV due to the smelly gaping hole in between their legs and can very well pick and choose among possible partners, thanks in part to the juggernaut law. any single one of them giving you attention is a great deal of validation and means that you are for sure not incel. there is no such thing as a “desperate” female.
I understand you're a moderator, and we disagree, but if any of those women gave me attention, I would consider it an insult, not validation. I live in New York, and I saw many desperate females at the singles' dances. No man, and I mean no man, would come up to them. These women are 55+. I went to singles' dances from 1985 on. That's many years. In real life, none of the guys I spoke to, would even touch a female over 55, even if they were paid. I don't know about Tinder, I've never used it. They say men hit on 80 year old women. Those men may be jokers, or have something more sinister in mind, like for their money, since they're going to croak shortly. I have never seen it in real life. Maybe the younger men are more desperate, I don't know, since I'm 56. I know the men my age wouldn't take them.
To me, getting these women is like getting a trophy at special olympics. That's just my opinion. I respect all who disagree with me.

Last edited:
You have been given validation by foids. You've been called cute on reddit. Don't lie.

yes. my dick is getting hard thinking about some of them.

I'd bang all of the legal ones, even the extremely old, ugly, deformed or fat ones, but they wouldn't want me because of my face, ethnicity, height and autism.

A hole is a hole :feelshmm:

Bigass coping thread