Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Not all men that despise most women are incels.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Society doesn’t get the difference between incels hating most women and men that are blackpilled hating the majority of women.

There are members on PSL forums that aren’t incels but are blackpilled and know what female nature is like.

When a man is truly blackpilled wether incel or not, he knows what female nature is truly like and knows most women are the same.

Agreed.

I don't feel positive about women, but I can't say I hate them all.

I think MGTOW hate women more than incels. Especially the ones that got divorced or something. Incels want to be accepted by foids, but we are doomed to be rejected.

Bretty are you not a virgin?

Bretty is very based.

Going by this logic I would see myself to be blackpilled then. Saying that I ask this question:
If I hate women to the point that i self sneer whenever i see one and that i dont want a relationship because they are pieces of shit. Does that make me blackpilled?

If chad hates women and beats them up, it isn't seen as hate or violence

Now, yes, there are incels that despise most women but at the same time, there are blackpilled slayers that despise most women too because of understanding what most women are like.