Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Not all foids are evil

Over 9000

Over 9000

Recruit
★★★★
I have revised my perspective on women, recognizing that not all women exhibit tendencies perceived as negative, such as being deceitful or hypergamous. It occurred to me that some women lean towards more masculine traits, just as there are men who exhibit behaviors typically associated with the feminine side. Thus, it's essential to understand that not all women's actions are solely driven by their feminine nature.

My mom's all right...- and there's an older lady at the office who is very kind

I guess maybe older women get my vote, anyway

JoinedMar 23, 2023Posts211

toilet lurking worshipper

@frmentalcel
@Govid_Dorious

foid worship thread

And? They're still repulsed by your face and would rather die than dating you.

I have revised my perspective on women, recognizing that not all women exhibit tendencies perceived as negative, such as being deceitful or hypergamous. It occurred to me that some women lean towards more masculine traits, just as there are men who exhibit behaviors typically associated with the feminine side. Thus, it's essential to understand that not all women's actions are solely driven by their feminine nature.
Wrong they’re all evil and entities they only value sex from evil or attractive men .

Who who act masculine usually look masculine. They don't have feminine charm.
They don't provoke desire to touch them.

All women are evil because they denied me love, affection, family, sex. They all rejected me. They ghosted me. That means they want you to not exist in their presence, basically they want you dead. In their eyes you're dead. Non existent.

It's over.

Friendly reminder that OP hates Islam because it is oppressive to foids.

People often label Islam as 'based' or 'redpilled' because it enforces strict rules on women. However, the reason Islam treats women this way is not because it is inherently 'based' or 'redpilled,' but rather because it is an oppressive system by its very nature. Its harsh treatment of women is not a consequence of being 'based' but a function of its inherent oppression.You can''t appreciate this religion/system when u consider it holistically tbh.In my opinion, it's a problematic system, and no amount of strict rules for women is worth the cost of living in a prison-like existence.

You're One that Is evil

All women are evil because they denied me love, affection, family, sex. They all rejected me. They ghosted me. That means they want you to not exist in their presence, basically they want you dead. In their eyes you're dead. Non existent.

It's over.

Cucked take women = Satan

WOMEN = JEWS
JEWS = EVIL
WOMEN =EVIL
:feelsthink:
no exceptions to this law

It's over.

No they are all succubuses they deny me a basic human need in which everyone has to have, them not giving me love and affection is a injustice and a mortal sin, foids deserve every bad thing happening to them

when we talk about women mostly talk about women we want to fuck, and then there are the landwhales and feminists we hate for obvious reasons.

Women that don't hate men, yet are unfuckable are completely invisible to us, just like how like low value men are invisible to them.

Women that don't hate men, yet are unfuckable
In what way? I don’t think they exist honestly. I agree on how ugly men are invisible and you don’t even have to be a 80/20 believer to see that, but I genuinely can’t think of a woman that men DON’T want to fuck.

just used ai to make the passage more clear/formal
Why would you do that? :lul:

What is this modern obsession with gravitating towards dystopian Detroit-Become-Human typed speech?

2023 06 30 08 34 35 Adam Lanza   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

I have revised my perspective on women, recognizing that not all women exhibit tendencies perceived as negative, such as being deceitful or hypergamous.
Most, but not all, foids are hypergamous, but all are deceitful. Even the few foids that have been nice to me have are always a little two-faced

In what way? I don’t think they exist honestly. I agree on how ugly men are invisible and you don’t even have to be a 80/20 believer to see that, but I genuinely can’t think of a woman that men DON’T want to fuck.
you're right, but there are women that aren't on apps, and are not pretty enough or welcoming enough to get hit on-- but they are barely fuckable in a dark room I suppose

sure. but atleast 75% of them are

I have met one woman that wasn't so bad, but looking back she had her motive for interacting with me (trying to get to know a friend of mine) so it is negligible, sure women can fake empathy towards truecels but it will never be the unconditional love they show towards chads and prettyboys.

All women should die horrible deaths

I've noticed older women are just straight up more human, as well. Is it just motherly instincts kicking in or something?

You must be high

Post-wall women tend to be more empathetic because they have come closer to experiencing what it's like to be an incel than other women. Plus they have already finished the cock-carousel (and tend to hold more conservative views). All of this compounded means they are less likely to espouse blanket 'female empowerment' and completely shit on men they don't like.

Im a firm believer of AWALT

Foid apologist thread.

They are all evil because of the damage they cause. Their preferences function as requirements and they are all not reasonable. They are entitled and narcissistic.

Yeah, and some lions are vegetarians :feelskek:

they seem so few its sad. im thinking of 10 different foids in my family and maybe one was good.

I think every foid, is deep down in the core, evil. You'll see their true nature in desperate situations.