Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Not All Chads Are Terrible People

D

DealingWithIt

Banned
-
Throughout my school life I was bullied pretty bad, people would laugh at me and make fun of me for being fat and having a squashed looking face. One time in particular that sort of encapsulates my experience at shcool was when I was about 12 at secondary school, I went to sit down at lunch at the only available table and all the kids in my year who were sitting there looked at me, got up and left the table all saying "ewwww" and laughing. It crushed me. They'd rather go and eat outside than sit near me for 10 minutes.

Lots of things like this happened, every day there were multiple instances, people would say things to me or do things to me that just made me feel like a worthless piece of subhuman shit.

Another time when I was about 14 I was in the line waiting to get food at lunch and this really loud, pretty, popular girl who was in my class was fucking around behind me and she bumped into me. Instead of saying sorry she said something like "what the fuck are you doing!?" then punched me in the back really hard, and then started wiping her hand on the wall saying "ewww" as if she'd been made dirty just by touching me.

A guy who was in my year who I'd never spoken to (I hadn't really spoken to anyone to be honest) approached me about 10 minutes later (I'm assuming he saw what she did) And he asked me if I wanted to come and join his group of friends. I really didn't want to because I was just so anxious and based off my past experiences I thought it might be a trap to do something horrible to me. But I went and it was the best decision of my life.

He was a seriously good looking guy and still is, but he was a bit of a nerd, and all his friends were too. The group was made up of about 10 people, 6 guys and 4 girls and they were the best people I've ever met and are still my friends today. Over the course of a year they welcomed me into their group (probably because they felt sorry for me but who cares) They took an interest in my life, invited me to play the game they all played at the time with them, Runescape. they actually listened to me and slowly but surely brought me out of my shell. It's amazing what the company of good people can do for your self esteem. Even the girls treated me with respect. There were even times where someone outside of the group would be a dick to me and they would defend me instantly, which eventually led to people not being such pricks all the time. I'm now a pretty well functioning guy because of them and although I'm still a virgin I really owe everything to the first guy, who is indeed a chad, or at least a chadlite. I dread to think where my life would be at now if he never reached out to me to be his friend, he's one of my best friends to this day (I'm 23 now) And I really feel like I owe him my life.

So yeah, morale of the story is although the odds may be stacked against you, there are decent guys and girls out there.

Chaos are Nice one on one but they dont want to be seen in public with an incel

CopingDrugscel said:

Did you read the post? We're friends now, we go out together. Along with the rest of the group

High IQ Chads are agreeable people.

DealingWithIt said:
Did you read the post? We're friends now, we go out together. Along with the rest of the group

Yeah sorry lol it was too long good for you

You should ask him on a date.

i envy chad regardless if hes nice or not, they dont realize how easy they have it, and im not going to read your story lol.

Tjread is too long didnt read it but maby youre right. Some chads are kind.

QuantumDummy said:
You should ask him on a date.

Hey I'm pouring my heart out here and you criticise me!? I thought this was meant to be a support forum not a drag eachother down forum

DealingWithIt said:
Hey I'm pouring my heart out here and you criticise me!? I thought this was meant to be a support forum not a drag eachother down forum

My apologies.

Tellem--T said:
i envy chad regardless if hes nice or not, they dont realize how easy they have it, and im not going to read your story lol.

Ahh fuck the envy man, I'm happy for em. Envy just ruins your life. I'm sure a starving homeless guy would look at our lives and think we don't realize how easy we have it, with our internet and mountain dew and doritos.

They key point to take away from the story is some horrible girl punched me in the back after SHE bumped into ME. He saw this and invited me into his friendship group even though being seen with me is social suicide. And I completely assimilated into their group and became a normal human after years of bullying and lonliness.

tl;dr

Chad isn't actually the perpetrator of terrible deeds, nor the instigator, not even the direct cause of distress; at least not directly, nor is it Chad's intention, especially towards incels or lesser men.

Chads are actually pretty cool to incels, believe it or not. At a bar/club, it's not uncommon for Chad to stop and shake hands, even say a few words to a loser incel, even if he knows the guys is subhuman. Hell, he already knows the guy is subhuman, but he knows that bro fist bumping him isn't going to devalue him or bring him down the status ladder. It's the femoid stacies that go after Chad that give Chad a bad name. The Stacies are always loudly and proudly bringing down the incel, making fun of him, causing pain and misery to him. Chad isn't joining in on that party, but he ends up being guilty by association.

He may not befriend the incel, but he's the one in high school who'd be like "chill out", "leave him alone", to his big, fat, ugly enforcer buddies who walk behind Chad as his muscle. Those are the true bullies. They are not really Chad. They're usually really stupid and all they have is their size and mass(fat) to show for it.

Phallusy said:
tl;dr

Chad isn't actually the perpetrator of terrible deeds, nor the instigator, not even the direct cause of distress; at least not directly, nor is it Chad's intention, especially towards incels or lesser men.

Chads are actually pretty cool to incels, believe it or not. At a bar/club, it's not uncommon for Chad to stop and shake hands, even say a few words to a loser incel, even if he knows the guys is subhuman. Hell, he already knows the guy is subhuman, but he knows that bro fist bumping him isn't going to devalue him or bring him down the status ladder. It's the femoid stacies that go after Chad that give Chad a bad name. The Stacies are always loudly and proudly bringing down the incel, making fun of him, causing pain and misery to him. Chad isn't joining in on that party, but he ends up being guilty by association.

He may not befriend the incel, but he's the one in high school who'd be like "chill out", "leave him alone", to his big, fat, ugly enforcer buddies who walk behind Chad as his muscle. Those are the true bullies. They are not really Chad. They're usually really stupid and all they have is their size and mass(fat) to show for it.

Hey If I was Stacy I'd fuck Chad too hahah. If I've noticed anything though it's than men are kinder than women generally speaking. Guys will insult you to your face but it's meant as a sign of affection a lot of the time. Just giving eachother a hard time. But girls seem to be genuinely cruel in what they say and do, even to other girls way more often.

DealingWithIt said:
Ahh fuck the envy man, I'm happy for em. Envy just ruins your life. I'm sure a starving homeless guy would look at our lives and think we don't realize how easy we have it, with our internet and mountain dew and doritos.

They key point to take away from the story is some horrible girl punched me in the back after SHE bumped into ME. He saw this and invited me into his friendship group even though being seen with me is social suicide. And I completely assimilated into their group and became a normal human after years of bullying and lonliness.

STFU you dont know how easy they have it not just in dating life but everything else, the validation they get from being just being succesfull to their looks just because they got lucky with genetics, they dont deserve anything, and wont you tell chad to stick his dick up your ass since you love him so much, faggot

Tellem--T said:
STFU you dont know how easy they have it not just in dating life but everything else, the validation they get from being just being succesfull to their looks just because they got lucky with genetics, they dont deserve anything, and wont you tell chad to stick his dick up your ass since you love him so much, faggot

As a group of people who wish people weren't judged by their looks, you sure judge people by their looks a lot.

DealingWithIt said:
As a group of people who wish people weren't judged by their looks, you sure judge people by their looks a lot.

we are all lookist biologically, you cant fight it, only some reliougous people can, but stupid milennials or norm fags like yourself cant. Tell me about how chads cocks taste when its in your mouth

Yep, Chads are bro-tier, Chad-lites too, but considerably less so. All these incels who claim Chads are the worst are probably cucktear infiltrators. I have zero bad experiences with actual Chads.

Phallusy said:
tl;dr

Chads are actually pretty cool to incels, believe it or not. At a bar/club, it's not uncommon for Chad to stop and shake hands, even say a few words to a loser incel, even if he knows the guys is subhuman. Hell, he already knows the guy is subhuman, but he knows that bro fist bumping him isn't going to devalue him or bring him down the status ladder. It's the femoid stacies that go after Chad that Highgive Chad a bad name. The Stacies are always loudly and proudly bringing down the incel, making fun of him, causing pain and misery to him. Chad isn't joining in on that party, but he ends up being guilty by association.

High IQ post.

Tellem--T said:
we are all lookist biologically, you cant fight it, only some reliougous people can, but stupid milennials or norm fags like yourself cant. Tell me about how chads cocks taste when its in your mouth

Yeah I get people are lookist, I totally get it. Moaning about it isn't gonna change it though. People are attracted to attractive people, it's just the way it is. I have no hate for a guy or a girl just because they look good and get the best things in life easier than the facially challeneged.

I hate people who act all high and mighty because they're good looking, just like I hate people who act all high and mighty because they're intelligent. As long as you're a cool, nice person I don't give a fuck what you look like.

Nice insult, you're a mature guy.

DealingWithIt said:
Yeah I get people are lookist, I totally get it. Moaning about it isn't gonna change it though. People are attracted to attractive people, it's just the way it is. I have no hate for a guy or a girl just because they look good and get the best things in life easier than the facially challeneged.

I hate people who act all high and mighty because they're good looking, just like I hate people who act all high and mighty because they're intelligent. As long as you're a cool, nice person I don't give a fuck what you look like.

Nice insult, you're a mature guy.

keep coping and getting mogged by a chad, getting severely mogged by someone is the biggest indirect insult, you are basically a cuck if you hang out with a chad, its like getting analed fucked constantly, go out with someone who severerly mogs you, go to the nightclub or such places lol, You are fuckin coackoroach compared to him lol, gtfo normie that loves getting mogged and anally fucked by chad lol

Chad whorshipper

tenor.gif

It's the normies I hate tbh.

Cynistic said:
Chad whorshipper
tenor.gif

Personal experiences, more like it. I have also been treated well by Chads. Chads are nicer to subhumans than Stacies are.

Tellem--T said:
keep coping and getting mogged by a chad, getting severely mogged by someone is the biggest indirect insult, you are basically a cuck if you hang out with a chad, its like getting analed fucked constantly, go out with someone who severerly mogs you, go to the nightclub or such places lol, You are fuckin coackoroach compared to him lol, gtfo normie that loves getting mogged and anally fucked by chad lol

I pity you man I really do. Your insecurities about yourself have totally consumed your soul, you are doomed to experience nothing but lonliness and mental turmoil. Your negative attitude towards life and those within it will render your body and mind naught but a vessel for pain, suffering and misery. Or maybe it already has.

You worry about being "mogged" but I'm assuming every man you will ever encounter will "mog" you so isntead of not wanting to feel inferior you just stay inside watching anime and posting on forums, busting a nut onto your waifu pillow then crying yourself to sleep. Those, my friend, are the actions of a defeated bitch. Get out man, enjoy the real world. Join a fucking basket weaving class or some shit and meet some people.

If worst comes to worst maybe you can give yourself brain damage so a female nurse will have to take you to the toilet every day. At least someone other than yourself will see your dick that way.

CopingDrugscel said:

can u really blame them tho tbh?

DealingWithIt said:
I pity you man I really do. Your insecurities about yourself have totally consumed your soul, you are doomed to experience nothing but lonliness and mental turmoil. Your negative attitude towards life and those within it will render your body and mind naught but a vessel for pain, suffering and misery. Or maybe it already has.

You worry about being "mogged" but I'm assuming every man you will ever encounter will "mog" you so isntead of not wanting to feel inferior you just stay inside watching anime and posting on forums, busting a nut onto your waifu pillow then crying yourself to sleep. Those, my friend, are the actions of a defeated bitch. Get out man, enjoy the real world. Join a fucking basket weaving class or some shit and meet some people.

If worst comes to worst maybe you can give yourself brain damage so a female nurse will have to take you to the toilet every day. At least someone other than yourself will see your dick that way.

lol you think im a weebcel, go fuck yourself normie faggot creating assumptions of someone you dont know, and while you go out and get gangbanged by chad orally and anally think about how they also mog you to oblvion.

"oh hey guys i was in trouble and a chad saved me, hes my hero and i want his dick up my ass yippi heheheh....... chad is not bad hes my hero even though he mogs me to oblivion i will continue to be his friend and orbit him like a cuck hehehehehe",

fuckin corny bitch

Tellem--T said:
lol you think im a weebcel, go fuck yourself normie faggot creating assumptions of someone you dont know, and while you go out and get gangbanged by chad orally and anally think about how they also mog you to oblvion.

"oh hey guys i was in trouble and a chad saved me, hes my hero and i want his dick up my ass yippi heheheh....... chad is not bad hes my hero even though he mogs me to oblivion i will continue to be his friend and orbit him like a cuck hehehehehe",

fuckin corny bitch

No wonder you're incel, you talk and act like a fucking 12 year old. All of these "go and get gangbanged by chad orally and anally" comments reallllllly scream 12 year old virgin. That's seriously how children talk. You talk like and argue like a child... Perpetual immaturity is gonna get you nowhere. Not romantically, not professionally, not socially. Good luck my friend, you're gonna need it.

DealingWithIt said:
No wonder you're incel, you talk and act like a fucking 12 year old. All of these "go and get gangbanged by chad orally and anally" comments reallllllly scream 12 year old virgin. That's seriously how children talk. You talk like and argue like a child... Perpetual immaturity is gonna get you nowhere. Not romantically, not professionally, not socially. Good luck my friend, you're gonna need it.

Make sure you use vaseline when chad is penetrating you anally, okay faggot and goodluck becuase you actually need it more than me kek

Tellem--T said:
Make sure you use vaseline when chad is penetrating you anally, okay faggot and goodluck.

If you send me a vial of your tears of lonliness we'll use that instead.

DealingWithIt said:
If you send me a vial of your tears of lonliness we'll use that instead.

You are corny asf and you just admit that you have anal sex with chad lol, not surprised coming from a faggot

Tellem--T said:
You are corny asf and you just admit that you have anal sex with chad lol, not surprised coming from a faggot

Your inability to detect sarcasm pains me.

DealingWithIt said:
Your inability to detect sarcasm pains me.

nice try trying to cover up your faggotry, faggot,

OP, you get the fuck out of our bitter community with this Chad is a hero because he treated me human faggotry.

not_here_4_points said:
OP, you get the fuck out of our bitter community with this Chad is a hero because he treated me human faggotry.

I bet you guys are so fun at parties.

DealingWithIt said:
I bet you guys are so fun at parties.

Of course not, we're incels dummy. We're invisible, comic relief or we know our place and stay the fuck away.

Chads come in all flavors. Nice, mean, high IQ, low IQ, musical, sporty, gamer. You just happened to find a nice one that clicked with you and rode that social momentum. Very rare.

Most Chads are good guys in my experience, they just happen to be blessed with superior genetics.

Yeah, most are faggots but some are bros. I see no point in being jealous, it hinders you and you will never get out if you have a negative mindset like that. As a guy with a chad friend who is motivating me to looksmax they arn't all bad, but most of them are vile. Especially the ones that use virgin as an insult. I get why @Tellem--T was calling you out on this shit, just because you or me had a positive experience with one doesn't mean they are all good. Most are complete assholes that use the "virgin card". More Chads have given me hell than done me good. Just relax with all the he saved you shit tbh it could've been anyone and not a Chad

I'm glad you found a nice group of friends, OP. And you're right, not all Chads are bad. Honestly, the only time Chads bothered me was in high school.

Whether they are nice or not is not relevant. Being around chads makes me feel like shit so I tend to avoid them. I don't love or hate them. They are just a product of lucky genetics. I would prefer hanging out with subhumans or normies that are of a similar looks level. Call me insecure but that's what I 0.02

It's good chad helped you escape mentalceldom. Trust me it is a hell hole.

Tellem--T said:

That's why men are said to be dumb by females.

The chad righ now must be laughing at this incel guy kkkk