Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Not a single recent post is worth interacting with

blackraven

blackraven

Asphalt8r
★★★★★
Also these days somehow there's more jew avereness on twitter than here, there's many posts today about degeneracy but not one person in the replies nose what's going on

billions must post

Also these days somehow there's more jew avereness on twitter than here, there's many posts today about degeneracy but not one person in the replies nose what's going on

you know it's ovER when twittER beats us to it when it comes to JQ :feelsrope:

:blackpill::blackpill:

Last edited:
you know it's ovER when twittER beats us to it when it comes to JQ :feelsrope:
During my lifetime on this forum 2022 february 24 (literal night of ukraine invasion) til present, I can confidently say this is the worst time I've seen on this forum. Atleast at all the previous points the forum had either fun to talk with people, interesting topics, good memes, jpilled, memes, hypothetical scenario daydreaming. There's not even

This september I've opened it like 10 times and not once it was anything worth staying for more than 10 minutes. Every active user is the same copycat of retardit, pisscord, chink chok nigger chimp desperately craving to be noticed while communicating in some retarded stolen meme template. More insufferable than those retarded linkedin users who talk about how pissing their pants taught them about b2b sales

all the fun copes are gone like raiding whores on the interent, laughing at the redpillers and mocking some retarded cuckolds no longer exist

even the small things that made me smile like seeing the occasional nigger word are gone

laughing at the redpillers
yea, i do kinda agree

we still do this on this forum (i myself made a post laughing at some nigger hamza copycat thinking he can change his genetics), but it became very rare

also about the JQ i think it has to do with the fact we started accepting (((them))) in our forum even tho (((they))) are our nr 1 enemy, or it's just that the JQ became so water to the point that it's not that much to talk about

yea, i do kinda agree

we still do this on this forum (i myself made a post laughing at some nigger hamza copycat thinking he can change his genetics), but it became very rare

also about the JQ i think it has to do with the fact we started accepting (((them))) in our forum even tho (((they))) are our nr 1 enemy, or it's just that the JQ became so water to the point that it's not that much to talk about
jews were here long before myself, even in april 2022 there were atleast 4 jews, most notorious being @faded

Including this post? :feelskek: