Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Not a single memory in my life stands out

Belial

Belial

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
★★★★
Every time I look back and reflect on my life I can't help but feel disheartened at the fact I have not had a single memorable thing happen in my life neither good nor bad, not even the most basic things that most people have had such as a holiday to somewhere enjoyable, a first girlfriend, some crazy experience with a group of friends or anything of the sort.
And anytime i've had friends always been the disposable one, no-one caring if I was there or not.

I don't know if I should be sad or angry about this though as I've also been fortunate enough to never have anything really bad happen in my life such as someone close passing which I guess makes up for it but I just don't know anymore.

Last edited:
Same. My last class trip was the only experience that really stands out to this day. I made a post about this some days ago.

It has some benefits though. With being exposed less to social settings, you will be disappointed and humiliated less.

My last class trip was the only experience that really stands out to this day. I made a post about this some days ago.

Yeah i read that thread, made me regret never taking a chance and going on atleast one trip

I only recall few very bad childhood memories, everything else is in some mist that I can very hardly see trough

Same here,
Life is so fucking pointless.

Wow, wasn't expecting this thread to hit me this hard. I feel exactly the same way. Forget about girlfriend experiences, I haven't even got a single memory of doing something fun with friends. In my 12 years of schooling, I never got invited anywhere, even to birthday parties. I never went out with friends outside of school. Not even once. When I see kids hanging out in packs in public, it seems as if I live in a completely different world to them.

I don't even know how I've managed to keep it all together till now. I should theoretically be dead, no human should really live under such duress.

I have memories that stand out but all of them are negative.

it seems as if I live in a completely different world to them.

I know what you mean, it's almost alien how different they get to live their lives from ours.

no human should really live under such duress.

I generally don't mind being isolated but it just gets infinitely harder to bear when you are constantly reminded you live an inferior life to everyone else.

I had many events, some horrific, some good but still an incel loser

Disposable friend. That hit me hard.

Every time I look back and reflect on my life I can't help but feel disheartened at the fact I have not had a single memorable thing happen in my life neither good nor bad,

Take a watermelon and cut a hole in it. Then microwave it for ten minutes on high, and stick your dick into it.

You will at least have a memorable thing that stands out. Even if it’s bad.
Wow, wasn't expecting this thread to hit me this hard. I feel exactly the same way. Forget about girlfriend experiences, I haven't even got a single memory of doing something fun with friends. In my 12 years of schooling, I never got invited anywhere, even to birthday parties. I never went out with friends outside of school. Not even once. When I see kids hanging out in packs in public, it seems as if I live in a completely different world to them.

I don't even know how I've managed to keep it all together till now. I should theoretically be dead, no human should really live under such duress.
:(

Take a watermelon and cut a hole in it. Then microwave it for ten minutes on high, and stick your dick into it.

Download