Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Not a single girl likes me"

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
If one girl likes you then other girls are bound to like you as well. Women share a hivemind. Thei sexual preferences tend to overlap. You cannot appeal to just 1 single femoid. You will either be liked by multiple women or nothing. This goes around for men as well. You believe that only you like the unpopular nerdy girl in your class unti you find out she has had 10 bfs. If one guy likes one girl then other guys will like her as well.
 
You had a post saying you went on a 2ND DATE!!!! You're basically a chad.
 
Richard spencer said:
You had a post saying you went on a 2ND DATE!!!! You're basically a chad.

I didn't have sex so.
 
Richard spencer said:
Most of us have never even seen a femoid irl.

That won't get you off
 
Richard spencer said:
You had a post saying you went on a 2ND DATE!!!! You're basically a chad.

Dates seem cringy. I would never go on a date. Either she comes to your house for first meeting or its over.. nightclub dates would work too. Just lol if she wanrs first date eating dinner
 
Funny how you post this blackpill when you, yourself are a fakecel. I didnt realise they were self aware.
 
Virginp0wers said:
Funny how you post this blackpill when you, yourself are a fakecel. I didnt realise they were self aware.

SO, I can't post blackpills cause I got a kiss?
 
Weed said:
Dates seem cringy. I would never go on a date. Either she comes to your house for first meeting or its over.. nightclub dates would work too. Just lol if she wanrs first date eating dinner

Right? all they want is free food, then the "emergency" call comes right after
 
Anon said:
SO, I can't post blackpills cause I got a kiss?

Just own what you are, leave the truecels to their tears.
 
That is only partly true. There are going to be a few weird girls out there with different preferences, but there just aren't many of them, so good luck finding one.
 
CopingGymcel said:
That is only partly true. There are going to be a few weird girls out there with different preferences, but there just aren't many of them, so good luck finding one.

And you don't find anyone at all.
 
Except that evolutionarily wise if no girls liked a guy, his genes would not have been passed down. So unless you were born with a deformity or had an accident later on, your predecessors managed to get laid somehow.
 
LoveToArgue said:
Except that evolutionarily wise if no girls liked a guy, his genes would not have been passed down. So unless you were born with a deformity or had an accident later on, your predecessors managed to get laid somehow.

One word. FEMINISM.
 
Anon said:
One word. FEMINISM.
I agree with that, however, who do 1/10 girls go for? They can try to go for chads and chadlites or maybe even normies but pretty much none of those will give them any thought. So she'll then be forced to start dating people either slightly above or in her league.

I.E unless you're a human atrocity, there is at least 1 girl that will like you.
 
LoveToArgue said:
I agree with that, however, who do 1/10 girls go for? They can try to go for chads and chadlites or maybe even normies but pretty much none of those will give them any thought. So she'll then be forced to start dating people either slightly above or in her league.

I.E unless you're a human atrocity, there is at least 1 girl that will like you.

1/10 girl feel ENTITLED to Chads. I know some ugly aspie girls who will not settle for anything less than a male model.

No girl likes us so we are all atrocities.
 
Anon said:
1/10 girl feel ENTITLED to Chads. I know some ugly aspie girls who will not settle for anything less than a male model.

No girl likes us so we are all atrocities.
Key words "feel entitled". I have seen so many guys, and even guys on this forum, who feel they are entitled to girls better looking than them whilst having no redeeming or outstanding qualities themselves (status, super wealth, etc.). It goes both ways.

Eventually they have to find someone who won't reject them outright so then they'll go for 3/10s and below. If a chad has to pick between a 1 or an 8, why the fuck would he even come close to the 1.
 
LoveToArgue said:
Key words "feel entitled". I have seen so many guys, and even guys on this forum, who feel they are entitled to girls better looking than them whilst having no redeeming or outstanding qualities themselves (status, super wealth, etc.). It goes both ways.

Eventually they have to find someone who won't reject them outright so then they'll go for 3/10s and below. If a chad has to pick between a 1 or an 8, why the fuck would he even come close to the 1.

These 1/10 girls get pumped and dumped a lot.
 
Anon said:
These 1/10 girls get pumped and dumped a lot.
Which is why they'll start to look for people who don't treat them like free prostitutes. Sex is fun, but it's much better if you're in a relationship
 
Some one did like you, though. SWIM also has trouble letting this mindset go.
 
LoveToArgue said:
Which is why they'll start to look for people who don't treat them like free prostitutes. Sex is fun, but it's much better if you're in a relationship

Ok, I believe you.


Sub8Hate said:
Some one did like you, though. SWIM also has trouble letting this mindset go.

If she doesn't have sex she doesn't like you.
 
Anon said:
Ok, I believe you.



If she doesn't have sex she doesn't like you.



Yeah bro you disgusted her so much that she frenched you and let you grab up those titties.
 
Sub8Hate said:
Yeah bro you disgusted her so much that she frenched you and let you grab up those titties.

There was no tongue.
 
Anon said:
There was no tongue.

Then you're right!

Eyeroll. If you don't keep chasing her I'm going to find you and beat some sense into you.
 
Sub8Hate said:
Then you're right!

Eyeroll. If you don't keep chasing her I'm going to find you and beat some sense into you.

I don't tink girls like to be chased.
 
How retarded are you? You have had dates, you've gotten kisses, and you still think that not a single girl likes you? Unless you paid for that shit????
 
eurocel said:
How retarded are you? You have had dates, you've gotten kisses, and you still think that not a single girl likes you? Unless you paid for that shit????

Like=have sex with.
 
This cope is just that...massive cope.

Can't believe this fucker is stating this when he's been on dates with multiple women. Fuck you.
 
Anon said:
Like=have sex with.
Yeah because everyone makes out with people they don't like???
 
anincelforlifelol said:
This cope is just that...massive cope.

Can't believe this fucker is stating this when he's been on dates with multiple women. Fuck you.

Why is it cope ma dude?


eurocel said:
Yeah because everyone makes out with people they don't like???

Making out means she is not repulsed by you.
 
anincelforlifelol said:
This cope is just that...massive cope.

Can't believe this fucker is stating this when he's been on dates with multiple women. Fuck you.

It's usually fakecels who complain the most.
 
Preferences do not exist. If you are rejected by one woman, its over. It means that you are inherently unattractive. "Dating is a numbers game" is cope.
 
wandercamp said:
Preferences do not exist. If you are rejected by one woman, its over. It means that you are inherently unattractive. "Dating is a numbers game" is cope.

If you are rejected by one woman you just aren't chad.
 
op is 16-19 high tier edgy norman
 
wandercamp said:
Preferences do not exist. If you are rejected by one woman, its over. It means that you are inherently unattractive. "Dating is a numbers game" is cope.

And then that one girl who does go on a date with you is doing it not because she finds you attractive, but because of a hidden agenda.

She may be lonely and depressed aka Chad dumped her ass. She may be using you to get over Chad. She may be using you because she's bored. She may be using you for beta providing services.
 
Anon said:
If you are rejected by one woman you just aren't chad.
Lol, you're just here for goofs, no way you believe that. Had me there for a bit though
 
LoveToArgue said:
Lol, you're just here for goofs, no way you believe that. Had me there for a bit though

Chad doesn't get rejeced. Chad has fucking impunity.
 
CopingGymcel said:
That is only partly true. There are going to be a few weird girls out there with different preferences, but there just aren't many of them, so good luck finding one.

They still want wierd Chad..
 
Anon said:
Chad doesn't get rejeced. Chad has fucking impunity.
Confirming my point. What's a chad then? Cause a 9/10 dude can be rejected by a 10/10 girl. A 10/10 poor chad can be rejected by a gold-digging 10/10.
 

Similar threads

Lv99_BixNood
Replies
19
Views
456
Lv99_BixNood
Lv99_BixNood
edger0uter
Replies
47
Views
1K
Ahnfeltia
Ahnfeltia
Whitefeminineboy
Replies
40
Views
933
Whitefeminineboy
Whitefeminineboy
Fire.
Replies
8
Views
331
Fire.
Fire.
I
Replies
13
Views
758
RuudVanNistelrooy
RuudVanNistelrooy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top