Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Not a single day has come and went where I don't have violent fantasies due to my inceldom.

Strong One

Strong One

I live only for revenge
-
---HUGE DISCLAIMER---
I do not condone violence​

Man... I can't think of the last time I didn't fantasize about inflicting violence on others. I've even had dreams where I play out these fantasies and to be honest with myself I enjoy them. I've realized that I actually enjoy inflicting misery upon others and in fact I've even gotten erections from said fantasies. It's not like I can control these thoughts. Can anyone relate? I can't be the only one... right?

Personally I don't believe there's anything wrong with me, this is normal behavior considering the injustice inflicted on me. I've been starved and will continue to starve, why shouldn't I feel this way? I've already been institutionalized against my will in a mental hospital because of these fantasies and after spending almost 2 weeks there with actual freaks I realized that I wasn't sick, contrary to the opinions of my "therapist" and "psychologist". I'm glad my lawyer busted me out of there or I would have been wrongly institutionalized for what was supposed to be months of muh treatment and muh therapy.

I often fantasise about going ER, but aside from fantasising about torturing and murdering my bullies from school, I don't fantasise about harming specific people.

I often fantasise about going ER, but aside from fantasising about torturing and murdering my bullies from school, I don't fantasise about harming specific people.
Yeah something like that, I didn't have bullies so I don't have certain people in mind when fantasizing about it.

---HUGE DISCLAIMER---
I do not condone violence​

Man... I can't think of the last time I didn't fantasize about inflicting violence on others. I've even had dreams where I play out these fantasies and to be honest with myself I enjoy them. I've realized that I actually enjoy inflicting misery upon others and in fact I've even gotten erections from said fantasies. It's not like I can control these thoughts. Can anyone relate? I can't be the only one... right?

Personally I don't believe there's anything wrong with me, this is normal behavior considering the injustice inflicted on me. I've been starved and will continue to starve, why shouldn't I feel this way? I've already been institutionalized against my will in a mental hospital because of these fantasies and after spending almost 2 weeks there with actual freaks I realized that I wasn't sick, contrary to the opinions of my "therapist" and "psychologist". I'm glad my lawyer busted me out of there or I would have been wrongly institutionalized for what was supposed to be months of muh treatment and muh therapy.
It's the normies' fault, not ours. We have violent fantasies as incels because we never got our day of retribution against our childhood bullies fostering unresolved feelings of anger.

Society teaches us that we shouldn't retaliate against our bullies but that we should forgive them, but you never forget your bullying. You'll always remember how bad you were cucked and how you didn't do anything about it

I do not CONDOM violence!

I have some , but not daily

Same. I always wait for some fucker to mess with me so I can unleash my rage.

I might tell my story about this topic soom

I've even gotten erections from said fantasies

Only when said fantasies are sexual in nature (rape)

I can't imagine just randomly getting an erection while imagining bludgeoning someone with a hammer

Only when said fantasies are sexual in nature (rape)

I can't imagine just randomly getting an erection while imagining bludgeoning someone with a hammer
I do have rape fantasies here and there and I do get erections from it but I was referring to regular acts of violence. I don't know why but it's just been like that since I could remember, first time I watched gore was when I realized I took sexual gratification from people dying.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back