Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(Not a homo thread) When I look back to my old friends, the only ones I truly miss ar

Sleigher

Sleigher

• christmascel • cozycel • simulationcel •
★★
are the GL ones.

There was one guy in particular I had a short fling with between late 2014 - mid 2015, he looked like an even better version of Baptiste Giabiconi, he once demonstrated some jujutsu moves to his girlfriend using me as a dummy and she found it so "sexy and homoerotic" and took pictures to post on her snapchat.

The only thing I wanted was for him to stop dating her so we could spend more bro-time together, no homo. 

So there were times in my life where I had only uggos + manlets as my friends, the only good thing that came out of it was that #1) I felt like a Chad near them, but I still felt so unfulfilled and was embarrassed to be seen with them in public (it's a status-diminisher). Plus, it just became too lax around them, like I had just lost any motivation to looksmax or better myself.

Good-looking people are manifestations of Abaddon who only mean to belittle you. Where is he now? Probably coagment with Stacey, practicing some more BJJ submission while she practices her own lock on him, one which involves pursed lips. It's semi-truth that you are the sum of the people around you, arguably, in regards to personality, hobbies, status, etc. But looks can't be contracted. All you're doing by mingling with attractive people is increasing the likelihood of you being exposed to Staceys who will further judge and undermine you.

Repeating (No Homo) won't un-gay you. It's all signs that you are homosexual and fakecel too.

I know that feeling when your friends decide "hoes before bros". I have this one friend that got dumped the first day, he invited me outside just to go to the shop with him then he said he's coming to his "gf" with his brother and I said "can I come too tbh?" and he said "naahh". SO I drove on bikes with his brother and him just to go to a shop and at the end he went to his hoe even tho she dumped him in the first day and wanted to remain "friends". He fed into that bullshit, well you know what happened afterwards.. They didn't meet up after one week and he came back to me like a fucking bitch. Shiet, should I make a thread about it more detailed? Legit suicide fuel.

When a guy say no homo, he always turns to be a fag.