Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Not a blackcel but this meme made me laugh

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

JFL at whitesupremacistcels that cope with history :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

whites should never tryed to colonize africa in the first place, it was putting in your hand inside a bee hive

LMAO, this is funny as fuck.

That's true as fuck

Zulus should be genocided tbhtbh

That's true as fuck
Except it objectively isnt. Rhodesian whites killed bantu niggers at a rate of about 14 to 1. What killed rhodesia more than anything was (((international sanctions)))

Zimbabwe reality is that the Rhodesians fought until they were exhausted and had no support from Kike ran countries like the US. They tried to get some kind of peaceful compromise and it ended up with commie niggers running everything.

Now they are starving to death and are millions in debt to Jews and Chinamen.

Moral of the story: Never surrender to niggers and always support anti-kike nations.

I had this saved I think, had massive keks

It would be funny if it was true

whites should never tryed to colonize africa in the first place, it was putting in your hand inside a bee hive
Whites are too cucked and gentle.

Whites freed their slaves and now the communists took the opportunity to stir blacks against whites in countries which had slavery. Whites bow down and give tons of money and privileges to blacks because they feel guilty.

Meanwhile Muslims enslaved much more blacks, treated them way more poorly (most slaves were gelded, etc), never had any initiative to abolish slavery and no black or communist goes there to pester them because they know they aren't cucked and won't bow down to them or give them money.

Whites are too cucked and gentle.

Whites freed their slaves and now the communists took the opportunity to stir blacks against whites in countries which had slavery. Whites bow down and give tons of money and privileges to blacks because they feel guilty.

Meanwhile Muslims enslaved much more blacks, treated them way more poorly (most slaves were gelded, etc), never had any initiative to abolish slavery and no black or communist goes there to pester them because they know they aren't cucked and won't bow down to them or give them money.
worse muslim slaved even whites, muslim are probaly the biggest assholes in human history but whites are so cucked, even gandhi hated them, that they bowing to them

worse muslim slaved even whites, muslim are probaly the biggest assholes in human history but whites are so cucked, even gandhi hated them, that they bowing to them
Muslims are like that kid who punches the other kid who messed with him in the face instead of trying to be all nice and apologetic, no one messes with him anymore.

Most people will only respect force. Especially leftists and women, the more you try to bow down to them, the more they'll step on you and make increasingly unreasonable demands while giving you absolutely nothing in return.

Muslims are like that kid who punches the other kid who messed with him in the face instead of trying to be all nice and apologetic, no one messes with him anymore.

Most people will only respect force. Especially leftists and women, the more you try to bow down to them, the more they'll step on you and make increasingly unreasonable demands while giving you absolutely nothing in return.
gosh, i think i hate whites for being a bunch of cucks, all races are shit, i wish i wass some giant cyborg alien insect thing, and could just invade this planet and kill this fucking species