Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment NoSwear. Now.

So our list is now

NoFap
NoCarbs
NoWater
NoPillow
NoShower
NoSun
NoSwear

I also have noticed soyboys swear a lot, especially in real life.

So our list is now

NoFap
NoCarbs
NoWater
NoPillow
NoShower
NoSun
NoSwear
waiting on NoAir for these cucks
This is fucking retarded.
vvv

^^^this is gonna be you

lmao why do all these boomer PSA songs have people LARP as the biggest pieces of shit that exist in our society, like urban "youths", and the people who make these PSAs think it'll speak to them somehow. Maybe boomers are unable to comprehend the sheer social decay and urban dogshit that came after their greedy easymode generation.

Last edited:
waiting on NoAir for these cucks

lmao why do all these boomer PSA songs have people LARP as the biggest pieces of shit that exist in our society, like urban "youths", and the people who make these PSAs think it'll speak to them somehow. Maybe boomers are unable to comprehend the sheer social decay and urban dogshit that came after their greedy easymode generation.

> that random boomerpill

Nani

How is expressing yourself as a "little boy" going to help you at all? Little boys aren't impressive, little boys don't have any value, I don't see any women getting sexually attracted to children.

How the fuck did you come up with this shit?

Personally as someone who feels like a little boy (both on the inside and out)
@Mainländer have we found another transager?

I also have noticed soyboys swear a lot, especially in real life.

I only do because I have a hardcore punk background and generally just hate people.
and soys don't say words like "kike" or "nigger"

I was skeptical of this Boymaxxing thing at first but I must admit it's beginning to grow on me. There' some potential here as long as some small percentage of foids have this particular fetish.

Chad is a lot of things, but one thing he's definitely not is a boy, and thus he can't really compete with this strategy if it's well-executed.

is this a meme

How is expressing yourself as a "little boy" going to help you at all? Little boys aren't impressive, little boys don't have any value, I don't see any women getting sexually attracted to children.

How the fuck did you come up with this shit?

@SilentSoup

It's an anime trope.

I was skeptical of this Boymaxxing thing at first but I must admit it's beginning to grow on me. There' some potential here as long as some small percentage of foids have this particular fetish.

Chad is a lot of things, but one thing he's definitely not is a boy, and thus he can't really compete with this strategy if it's well-executed.

@micropenis29
@fukmylyf

@Zesto unironically wants to be a low t boy...
You better fucking succeed, nigga, or :feelsseriously::feelsrope: