Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

nostalgia and why its retarded.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
no life was not "better" when u were younger u were simply retarded and not black pilled enough. when you HONESTLY look into the past youll just see the same pattern i did. normies treating you like absolute shit frequently.

Incel trait: You don't have any nostalgic memories

Even then, nostalgia is the brain filtering out the bad things from the past, and only remembering the few good ones. Whenever you feel nostalgia there's definitely some bias for that time period.

Things were never good, only different levels of worse.

when i look at it honestly i get excited when people just talk to me in a basic non condescending way and i reminisce about it and how nice that person was when it was just base level decency. nostalgia is giga cope.

i do not when i am thinking clearly at all there was always some sort of malicious person involved in said "nostalgic memories."

no life was not "better" when u were younger u were simply retarded and not black pilled enough. when you HONESTLY look into the past youll just see the same pattern i did. normies treating you like absolute shit frequently.
Yeah, it's easy to sometimes think about how much better it was before you were blackpilled, but then realize that you've actually been treated this way all along. It's always been over, we just didn't know it at the time :feelscry:

Even then, nostalgia is the brain filtering out the bad things from the past, and only remembering the few good ones. Whenever you feel nostalgia there's definitely some bias for that time period.

Things were never good, only different levels of worse.
true. my middle school life was a nightmare and Id say even worse than how I have it now but my mind always deludes me into thinking I had it much easier back then

Yeah, it's easy to sometimes think about how much better it was before you were blackpilled, but then realize that you've actually been treated this way all along. It's always been over, we just didn't know it at the time :feelscry:
my childhood coping skills were unbelievable. i envy young me.

I was only happy before puberty. My life went downhill after that.

kind of the point of the thread though. i realized all of my "nostalgic memories" were fabrications to cope lmao.
all we can do at the end of the day is cope though, or else we'd all kill ourselves, coping is good though man

all we can do at the end of the day is cope though, or else we'd all kill ourselves, coping is good though man
thats why im having a drink and listening to music with black pilling lyrics but relaxing instrumentals :feelsaww:

when i look at it honestly i get excited when people just talk to me in a basic non condescending way and i reminisce about it and how nice that person was when it was just base level decency. nostalgia is giga cope.
This is both endearing and sad.

Chad's nostalgia:
48620.jpg