Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Nosecels gtfih

Sleigher

Sleigher

• christmascel • cozycel • simulationcel •
★★
FeeMayls have insecurities too. We all in this together y'all :feels::bluepill:

I would rather look at philtrum lenght.

tbf she has an ugly nose i would still fuck that ugly roastie tho

I have a flat wide nose like he does also... The nose pill is brutal.

I have a jew nose tbh.

I hate my big hooked Jewish Nose.

My nose too jewish, especially when smiling

She's like the female Baraka Mkray.

But unlike him -who killed himself at a young age due to pervasive rejection- she seems happy in spite of her complaints & has a "man she loves", who's probably a chad or tyrone smh

her philtrum is longer than her chin i have the same problem literally look retarded because of it
Its fixable, i have too short philtrum i guess. Its only 10mm and too tall chin, hoping to reduce chin height in future.

She sure as hell ain´t hating her titties the way she have them out for display
I hate my big hooked Jewish Nose.
Same here I have that crooket jew nose too I hated it ever since I can remember I always wanted a cute little nose.

I have a wide nigger nose too

Its fixable, i have too short philtrum i guess. Its only 10mm and too tall chin, hoping to reduce chin height in future.
mine philtrum is 20 or 19 mm and mine chin is too short and recessed so it looks extra small in my front profile tbh

My nose is perfect and straight tbh, despite being a currycel.

mine philtrum is 20 or 19 mm and mine chin is too short and recessed so it looks extra small in my front profile tbh
Long midface?

Long midface?
yeah too fucking long. my midface ratio is currently 0.85 if i get lip lift it might become like 0.88-0.89. I read that there is no surgery which shortens it:feelscry:

yeah too fucking long. my midface ratio is currently 0.85 if i get lip lift it might become like 0.88-0.89. I read that there is no surgery which shortens it:feelscry:
I remember i was measuring in wrong way and i used to think it was 0.91, now i know its around 1 but its all from short face, my IPD sucks (59mm around) while my pupil/lip distance is O'Pry tier and covers that a little bit but still its better to have 1 midface ratio with 65ipd and 65mm pupil/lip distance.
Anyways u can shorten ur midface by around 0.1 even having long philtrum. Catch some lifefuel from me buddy.

I remember i was measuring in wrong way and i used to think it was 0.91, now i know its around 1 but its all from short face, my IPD sucks (59mm around) while my pupil/lip distance is O'Pry tier and covers that a little bit but still its better to have 1 midface ratio with 65ipd and 65mm pupil/lip distance.
Anyways u can shorten ur midface by around 0.1 even having long philtrum. Catch some lifefuel from me buddy.
damn thanks man i was searching whether lefort can fix long midface or not and i couldn't find shit finally you answered my question

damn thanks man i was searching whether lefort can fix long midface or not and i couldn't find shit finally you answered my question
Ofc it wont magically fix long nose midface, but i guess ur nose is okay if u have 0.85 with long ass philtrum. You can shorten ur philtrum area with lefort 1 mixed with few others procedures (dont worry good surgeon will know what to do, dont go under LF with some random pajeet, gain not worth risk then) + get rhino to move upward your nasal bridge (your nose will look way shorter), also lowering brows a bit and it can drastically change ur midface and general apperance.

Ofc it wont magically fix long nose midface, but i guess ur nose is okay if u have 0.85 with long ass philtrum. You can shorten ur philtrum area with lefort 1 mixed with few others procedures (dont worry good surgeon will know what to do, dont go under LF with some random pajeet, gain not worth risk then) + get rhino to move upward your nasal bridge (your nose will look way shorter), also lowering brows a bit and it can drastically change ur midface and general apperance.
my brows are pretty low i have no upper eyelid exposure my ipd is like 65mm and my pupil lip distance is 75mm nose is not extremely long if had a normal philtrum my pupil lip distance can be like 70mm

my brows are pretty low i have no upper eyelid exposure my ipd is like 65mm and my pupil lip distance is 75mm nose is not extremely long if had a normal philtrum my pupil lip distance can be like 70mm
Damn ur pupil lip is 16mm longer than me, but u cover it a bit with better IPD, my eyes look little like Zac Efron, i will always have retarded guy eyes coz cant change IPD.

Damn ur pupil lip is 16mm longer than me, but u cover it a bit with better IPD, my eyes look little like Zac Efron, i will always have retarded guy eyes coz cant change IPD.
yeah my midface is long because of that tbh im fine with my ipd also my upper lip is barely visible and because of that my philtrum is 20 mm even if i had 15mm philtrum by fixing my upper lip position my midface ratio can become 0.90-0.91 its still long but better than 0.85

yeah my midface is long because of that tbh im fine with my ipd also my upper lip is barely visible and because of that my philtrum is 20 mm even if i had 15mm philtrum by fixing my upper lip position my midface ratio can become 0.90-0.91 its still long but better than 0.85
Well, then stuff i sent is for you. You will get better lip and can actually shorten ur midface by almost 6mm so u going from 65/75(0.86) to 65/69 (0.94 - Tom Cruise tier). Hope u will get it one day.

Well, then stuff i sent is for you. You will get better lip and can actually shorten ur midface by almost 6mm so u going from 65/75(0.86) to 65/69 (0.94 - Tom Cruise tier). Hope u will get it one day.
thanks man i hope you get the surgeries you wish too:feelsautistic:

jew beak here.

My nose looks like the guy in my avi. Pretty normal looking.

Blacks and Asians (more SE) have flat noses because they have skull prognathism. It's one of the racial features that goes beyond "the color of skin."

My nose is very small and unaesthetic

I don't care about my nose, my eyeline is the problem.

Disgusting thumbnail, didnt even click.

This nose thread may have accidentally exposed a Jewish membership on the forum

Gook nose with a 404 nose bridge, super wide, and fat bulbous tip. I'd rather have a jew hook nose than a gook nose, it's the worst kind of nose in the world.

Looks like she went 10 rounds with mike tyson.

she is racepilled

As a blackcel we dont consider this foid black she is just as much of a white supremacist as self hating asian foids. I bet her husband is white too

My nose is fatter than hers and I'm not even black, fml

I dont like my nose, my second worst thing.