Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nosebleeds Are Proof Foids Over-exaggerate Periods.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
Don't get me wrong I fucking hate nosebleeds, but I mean it isn't painful, it is just annoying.

So if Foids have to deal with their roast beef bleeding once a month or so, then how is it so fucking bad? I barely even know nosebleeds are happening until I feel the blood run down to my lips, so why in the fuck is a period such a "painful and awful thing?" Foids just use it as an excuse to act more like a fucking cunt than usual.

true and how do they not get used to it? maybe if its their first time yeah it can hurt but its the same shit every month. one should be able to adapt to pain / stress and not behave like its their first time experiencing it

true and how do they not get used to it? maybe if its their first time yeah it can hurt but its the same shit every month. one should be able to adapt to pain / stress and not behave like its their first time experiencing it
Some foids even get them twice a month. Yet they make it seem like it is the worst fucking thing ever.

All I know is my sister turns into a mega moody cunt during her period even more so than usual and leaves blood in the bathroom.

All I know is my sister turns into a mega moody cunt during her period even more so than usual and leaves blood in the bathroom.
She's probably using it as an excuse to be more of a Cunt to you and the rest of the family. Could she at least have the decency to clean up after herself?

Cunts just like to whine about everything like little children.

I've always regarded it as quite comedic, imagining blood just running like a faucet down there; I doubt they aren't exaggerating it for some further privileges, acceptance of basically any useless whining or bitching they might do as the norm for foids, and basically using it as another way to failingly demonstrate how oppressed and subjugated they are in a world of foid privilege and hypergamy where it's everything but. :feelsclown:

Could she at least have the decency to clean up after herself?
She's always been a messy slob, her room is a trash heap and she leaves mess all over the house and never tidies up afterwards. Other mess includes shaving razors and pussy gel on the side of the bath with shaven pubic hair stuck to the side of the bathtub as the water went down.

She's always been a messy slob, her room is a trash heap and she leaves mess all over the house and never tidies up afterwards. Other mess includes shaving razors and pussy gel on the side of the bath with shaven pubic hair stuck to the side of the bathtub as the water went down.
My sister is the same , foids are nasty , luckily I use the downstairs bathroom which she never uses

My sister is the same , foids are nasty , luckily I use the downstairs bathroom which she never uses
Can't have their snatches looking untidy for Chads cock.

Yet we are stereotyped as the gross ones.

Disgusting, imagine if it was you doing shit like this.

Cunts just like to whine about everything like little children.
:foidSoy: My pussy hurts from bleeding so much, yet I can still handle Chads thundercock.