Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Norwood Reaper Destroys FtM Tranny

• Thread starter 5ft4ropeconnoisseur
  • Start date
5ft4ropeconnoisseur

5ft4ropeconnoisseur

ovER if you don't have 8 nipples
★★★★★

I wonder if this is what this dyke dreamed this is what she would look like as a man. I don't think a foid as ever fucked her life up this badly in the history of humanity

Lol, what an absolute fucking moron.

Deserves to feel like shit and go with the final solution.

wtf with people wearing Dahmer glasses, do they think they are in the 70s?

They are so uninformed and unknowing they go into this thinking they’ll have it easy thinking men have it easier.. what they get it a sobering nightmare.

That’s why these ignorant females should never insult celibate men, they couldn’t live as one

retarted bitch , trying to gain some validation because she knows she fucked up

I hate trannies so much.

you are completely entitled to your own feelings and you have a right to express yourself however heres my take
Why do different rules aplly to us tho,??? hypocrite scum...

I hate trannies so much.
Why?

Why do people hate trannies. Makes no sense to me. I hate the globohomo LGBTQwhatever agenda,. but I don't hate trannies themselves, I just don't interact with them, idc what they do to their bodies, their choice.

Why?

Why do people hate trannies. Makes no sense to me. I hate the globohomo LGBTQwhatever agenda,. but I don't hate trannies themselves, I just don't interact with them, idc what they do to their bodies, their choice.
They are gross and disgusting mentally ill freaks who mutilate themselves and promote their lifestyle to children.

They are gross and disgusting mentally ill freaks who mutilate themselves
So? Why does this Invoke hate in you? Shouldn't it invoke empathy. Shouldn't you feel sorry for their terrible choices knowing the consequences that await them?

I do. I pity them, most of them are mentally ill seeking validation in this broken world, it's sad.

and promote their lifestyle to children.
Here I agree. Those that do that (which sadly, is many of them) should be lined up on a wall and executed. This is absolutely a valid reason to despise them.

But... It's not all of them. You can't blame all the trannies for promoting that shit, some of them don't.

It's the same as IT and other normies blaming all incels for everything bad that ever happened.

So? Why does this Invoke hate in you? Shouldn't it invoke empathy. Shouldn't you feel sorry for their terrible choices knowing the consequences that await them?

I do. I pity them, most of them are mentally ill seeking validation in this broken world, it's sad.

Here I agree. Those that do that (which sadly, is many of them) should be lined up on a wall and executed. This is absolutely a valid reason to despise them.

But... It's not all of them. You can't blame all the trannies for promoting that shit, some of them don't.

It's the same as IT and other normies blaming all incels for everything bad that ever happened.
That’s the reason right there. Transvestites and faggots are intrinsically degenerate. Have you observed their lifestyle?

I’ve met three gay men in my life, all of whom are unbearable and two of which were actual rapist. One of them attempted to solicit an underage boy when he was 30.

It just comes with the territory. The vast majority of fags and trannys are degenerate, and proudly spread that degeneracy everywhere they go, especially now that they are encouraged to do just that by society and the media. This is exactly why now they are encouraging trannys to sexualize children.

You’re right, there may be a few trannys or even fags who have some level of decency or self control, but they are for sure the minority of their own group, and again that is because of the intrinsic nature of being a fag or tranny. If I met one of these rare, decent ones I would be pleasantly surprised, but that isn’t going to change how I rightfully feel about them as a whole.

So yes, I hate fags and trannys, and the media and this society which enables them.

Why?

The red one is kinda sus

The red one is kinda sus
I would say it's more sus to obsess over trannies. Idgf about them, I will never interact with them beyond workplace, they don't exist to me.

They are just tools in Jew hands, nothing more.

I would say it's more sus to obsess over trannies. Idgf about them, I will never interact with them beyond workplace, they don't exist to me.

They are just tools in Jew hands, nothing more.
You interact with them at work?? Holy shit, and how is it? Where do you work?

You interact with them at work?? Holy shit, and how is it? Where do you work?
I try not to. It's not any different than interacting with other people, I just get straight to the point then end contact.

One thing I do though is I always use their name, I never refer to them as he/she or whatever, fuck using the pronoun bullshit.

Living in globohomo country means there are trannies everywhere, it's fucking annoying. But oh well, idgf if they cut their dicks or whatever that's their problem.

I know it will end badly for them and I feel sorry for their shit choices in life but it's their choices and their lives so idgf what they do.

But I never hated them, never really understood where the hate comes from in incels. I hate the globohomo and tranny agendas, but I feel trannies themselves are in many cases incels in denial and victims of globohomo Jew plans.

I try not to. It's not any different than interacting with other people, I just get straight to the point then end contact.

One thing I do though is I always use their name, I never refer to them as he/she or whatever, fuck using the pronoun bullshit.

Living in globohomo country means there are trannies everywhere, it's fucking annoying. But oh well, idgf if they cut their dicks or whatever that's their problem.

I know it will end badly for them and I feel sorry for their shit choices in life but it's their choices and their lives so idgf what they do.

But I never hated them, never really understood where the hate comes from in incels. I hate the globohomo and tranny agendas, but I feel trannies themselves are in many cases incels in denial and victims of globohomo Jew plans.
I live in post-ussr state, so theres zero trains, or even other lgbtq-niggers

They do exist, of course, but - only in the internet. I never saw a gay for my entire life

They do exist, of course, but - only in the internet. I never saw a gay for my entire life
Based

I wish it was like that everywhere, trannies shouldn't announce themselves just live and let live but often they are obnoxious and loud and put on a show, it's fucking annoying.

You dont see straight men going around celebrating their love for pussy and being a straight man, it's fucking weird.

It's over for "him".
I hate trannies so much.
I mean, I don't see FtM trannies in the same way I see MtF trannies.

Because MtF trannies (trans women) are pretty much faggot degenerates and thus the same as gay men, and they are much more prominent and they're the ones that infiltrate every space and ruin everything they touch. Obviously trans women get sex easily from gay and bisexual men and other trannies since gay men in general are very promiscuous, and possibly have an easier time with bisexual foids too.

FtM trannies on the other hand are less heard of (most butch lesbians still identify as women even if they present themselves in a masculine way), and even though they are foids they pretty much live like trucels when they transition because of their short height, lack of natural muscle tone (they might build muscle if they're on T or steroids and go to the gym) and worst of all the lack of male genitalia which means that they wouldn't be able to penetrate a sexual partner. Even if she has a large clitoris, it would still be shorter than even an average male penis so she would be on the same level as a turbodicklet.

There might be a few gay men who would be into fucking trans men (they would still have trouble though because most gay men are bottoms and verse, and want a partner who can properly penetrate them), but obviously women aren't going to want to date trans men. Lesbian and bisexual women would rather date other cisgender lesbians. Lesbians in general don't get a lot of action.

Last edited:

Most of them where you live are probably very closeted.

Gays will always be a minority, but a lot of them will live in liberal urban areas. The ones who are open about it tend to congregate together and live in the same areas (called 'gay villages').

It is fucking hilarious that these mentally-ill, delusional degenerates think this way. Like did they seriously think that by taking some hormones, that they would become Gigachads? The woman in the OP reddit post DESERVES to be balding for her delusions and idiocy.

Changing your name, voice, clothing, and mannerisms might make the feel like they can LARP as a man, but nothing can truly change their biological nature. Genetics, chromosomes, DNA, etc, determines much of a person's life, whether they want it to or not.

Taking male hormones, especially post-puberty, is simply only going to give these trannies some of the negative effects of being a man, such as balding. Hormones in post puberty cannot change your height or bone structure, and nothing can actually change your gentials, even the horrible surgeries they get to create those disgusting, rotting, pus-filled, hot dog-looking, skin penises. And women will hate to admit it, but most of them will look like subhuman manlets when they transition to male. Just as many men look like ogres in drag when they transition to female.

Last edited:
DESERVED. HOW DO YOU LIKE BEING AN UGLY MAN NOW HUH. IS IT AS LUXURIOUS AS YOU THOUGHT IT WOULD BE? BITCH