Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Norwegian trans rights defender gets killed in a Ukrainian trench

• Thread starter CroatianManlet2
  • Start date
CroatianManlet2

CroatianManlet2

Veteran
★★★★
Redditor Norwegian goes to Jewkraine to protect trans and gay rights but gets killed by Russians instead.

Based & lifefuel

Fantastic news, only way it could have been bettER is if the deceased had of been a foid.

how do you know he's a redditor

And nothing of value was lost

I was expecting he'd have a trans flag patch or "trans rights" written on the helmet

War footage is the saddest shit ever. This looks like a videogame but its actually real life.

Thats it one bullet and you re gone unreal

War footage is the saddest shit ever. This looks like a videogame but its actually real life.

Death is more pleasurable than sex hence why people who are shot receive a better orgasm than cooming into a foid.

Especially from a rifle
Death is more pleasurable than sex hence why people who are shot receive a better orgasm than cooming into a foid.
Said the guy that still lives

Said the guy that still lives
I would never say something without proof, take into consideration how suicide is normalised and idealised in some places or when one looks at a dead person's last moments they look happy and relaxed knowing they're resting.

Where do you get war footage ?

I feel bad. Nobody, should be dying in trenches. Send the foids