Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Norwegian foid goes to jail for transphobic tweets for 3 years

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Imagine living in a country without the first amendment :feelskek:

i'd get life sentence if i use twitter

Imagine living in a country without the first amendment :feelskek:

first amendment is useless when your speech is tied to your employment you can't say what you want.

Only if you are financially independent you are truly free.

first amendment is useless when your speech is tied to your employment you can't say what you want.
The internet is anonymous unless you choose to disclose yourself.
There is no such thing as financial freedom. If you use their illegitimate currency you are their slave.

true tbh, at least though you can change your name and not go to jail for hate speech. In eurocucks land you lose the job and go to jail and can't change name

There is no such thing as financial freedom. If you use their illegitimate currency you are their slave.

Yes I guess on internet yeah if u are anonymous

I was more talking like if you wanna speak in person or dont take any personas online you cant really say what you want or you gonna get ur life ruined.

There is financial freedom. If I was a millionaire living in America I could be lifestreaming me saying nigger 24/7 or larping as nazi and nothing would happen to me. But because I am a wageslave if I did that my life would be ruined and I would be forced to hobomaxx

true freedom cannot ever exist in a world where a human needs food/water/shelter. You will always have to depend on someone else not fucking shit up to some degree in the end.

The tranny vs feminist infighting on the left is very funny and entertaining.

Based actually :feelsdevil:

I love seeing foid-backed globohomo bullshit coming back to bite them in the ass

Wow norway is gone

No freedom of speech in west:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I don't like it. Speaking against trannies must be a right of everyone.

I don't like it. Speaking against trannies must be a right of everyone.
trannies are now women in 2022, foids must accept this and have their job slots taken by trannies, their sports competition, their public baths etc. :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil: they did this to us men and robbed us of our jobs and power. Now they get what they deserve back. I support LGBT especially the trannies for screwing over biological foids and hope they keep growing and taking resources that used to go to normal foids

trannies are now women in 2022, foids must accept this and have their job slots taken by trannies, their sports competition, their public baths etc. :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil: they did this to us men and robbed us of our jobs and power. Now they get what they deserve back. I support LGBT especially the trannies for screwing over biological foids and hope they keep growing and taking resources that used to go to normal foids
Me too, I support LGBTxyz and incels should be included. Trannys are women 100% and foids who are transphobic should be rounded up and shot in the head

Good, I absolutely loathe Feminists. While I hate Wokeness, the one thing I like about Wokeness is that it puts the transphobic radical feminists in its place. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I just love how Globohomo suddenly supports guys with dicks who are LARPing as foids over real foids:feelskek:. Hardcore feminists in Germany also go crazy about what a foid actually is.

I hate trannies but good tbh one less whore on the streets if only for a bit

Me too, I support LGBTxyz and incels should be included. Trannys are women 100% and foids who are transphobic should be rounded up and shot in the head

good accelerate the :feelsclown:

Good, I absolutely loathe Feminists. While I hate Wokeness, the one thing I like about Wokeness is that it puts the transphobic radical feminists in its place. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You support trannies though or hate them all together? Personally I hate them all because they seem me evil for looking ugly and being virgin and everything they stand for. But funny when the things they stand up for bites them back in the ass. I sure love it when woke eats woke like a fucking parasite. :lul::lul::lul: god fucking damn I hate tranny niggers and lesbians and fucking feminists

I just love how Globohomo suddenly supports guys with dicks who are LARPing as foids over real foids:feelskek:. Hardcore feminists in Germany also go crazy about what a foid actually is.
Kangaroo Playing Guitar Funny Gif

reaping what they sow I guess