Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Norwegian criminals live better than average ameriCUCKcel

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
He lives better than most people in the third world :feelsohgod:.

Third world = hell

That's how it should be though.
You don't accomplish anything by treating criminals like dogs.

He lives better than most people in the third world :feelsohgod:.

Third world = hell
:yes:
View: https://youtu.be/l554kV12Wuo

Not fair to normal tax payers. Maybe I can see this rehabilitation bullshit being worth it for non violent crime. But to let murderers get off this easy is disgusting and pathetic. These fuckers are literally living far far better than me and many others. Despite me and others paying our fair share.

the fuck you don't, so if someone gang raped your mom/sister and brutally murdered them you'd be fine with this treatment?

the fuck you don't, so if someone gang raped your mom/sister and brutally murdered them you'd be fine with this treatment?
Agreed. Absolutely disgusting that violent criminals get this treatment. I could see a thief or tax evader being rehabilitated but a murderer living this fucking well? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Based foid killers ngl
Agreed. Absolutely disgusting that violent criminals get this treatment. I could see a thief or tax evader being rehabilitated but a murderer living this fucking well? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Everybody should live well
If you believe in rehabilitation, you can't just pick or choose, you either do or you don't

Based foid killers ngl

Everybody should live well
If you believe in rehabilitation, you can't just pick or choose, you either do or you don't
Then I would choose having the prisoners be used for slavery and painful medical experimentation. It is not fair that these worthless fucking scum get free healthcare and food. while slave away for my kike masters in front of a shitty screen.
Violent criminals should live like these poor chinks in HK. :yes:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7IA8DWt0ZY

Then I would choose having the prisoners be used for slavery and painful medical experimentation.
This is both unethical and highly exploitable. Bad actors will just use the state for cheap labour and medical resources.
It is not fair that these worthless fucking scum get free healthcare and food
That's my point. Everybody should get that, regardless if they're imprisoned or not.

frankly the burger-style, throw someone away for 30 years for drugs type system doesn't work. It's just there for prison-industrial complex. No real point in a prison sentence over 20yrs or so, otherwise you might as well just death penalty the perp. Life sentences are a waste of taxpayer money

View: https://youtu.be/l554kV12Wuo

Not fair to normal tax payers. Maybe I can see this rehabilitation bullshit being worth it for non violent crime. But to let murderers get off this easy is disgusting and pathetic. These fuckers are literally living far far better than me and many others. Despite me and others paying our fair share.

Based, and don't forget, paying "our fair share" is paying the gov't for some stupid wars in the middle east, paying for the pharmaceuticals pushing this covid garbage on us, and paying for single foids and their crotch spawn with chads and tyrones who didn't stick around, what a shock! :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::blackpill::blackpill:

8DCEB2BE 512A 465A A0E2 291F7A5248F5

Welcome to :feelsclown: world

dark triad pill

Anders Breivik complained that the PS2 in his cell was not good enough, demanded a PS3 jfl

It's actually pretty hilarious and sad that Scandinavian prisoners live much better than your average American wagecuck slave, yes. :feelsdevil::yes: