Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Norway right wing politician blames feminism and tinder for hypergamy

"these whiny little shits have no concept of how embarassing they are. THAT is why you dont have 'access' to girls you fuckin creep"
FUCK I HATE NORMIES, SEND THEM TO THE GAS CHAMBERS :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

That's based lifefuel for Norwegiancels

We need this kind of people all over Europe.

Stop falling for RW politicians

and his blames are very correct

Stop falling for RW politicians
Every RW politician I know has at least 3 children. RW politicians take advantage of our weakness (we are lonely sexless subhuman so we are genetically more prune to depression, and depressed people are more prune to hating themselves, and hating yourself also leads to projecting that hate towards others, which is what they want). Every I heard RW American republicantard candidates speak, they always tell "get family, have children, etc.", and one YouTube retard even said "have more children than you can afford" (that's the dumbest advice).

I hate the fact that these sexhavers take advantage of our own conditions and most subhuman fall for it. I'm not saying that libfags aren't incels, but most of the incels are RW brainwashed subhumans.

There's no point talking about it. When has talking ever solved a problem? Just start jumping chads.

It's the truth, j don't get how anyone denies it

If there was any common sense in that country, he'd be the next PM

Discussing the right topics i see. will they name the jew next ? Because the CEO of Tinder and Onlyfans are both chosenites.

If I can no longer get a conversation with a female on a dating app, a facebook dating group, and yet CAN
using different pictures (which are of average men) then a special kind of discrimination is taking place.

Last edited:
Seen it in another thread and commented there, Hes a cuck because he later aplogized to the feminists and bowed thy knee.

Look at that mogger lol
Bet he is treated like an avg man in Norway and a psl God in Asia

Nordics are something else lol

Look at that mogger lol

Jfl, this

He'd never complain about Tinder and Social media shit as he'll benefit the most by using them if he was in Asia, scoring with at least 8/10 noodlewhores 5 times a day

Riceworld is fucking joke, glad it will go extinct by their own choicd

Look at that mogger lol

Nobody wants monkey looking gook “women”

Every RW politician I know has at least 3 children. RW politicians take advantage of our weakness (we are lonely sexless subhuman so we are genetically more prune to depression, and depressed people are more prune to hating themselves, and hating yourself also leads to projecting that hate towards others, which is what they want). Every I heard RW American republicantard candidates speak, they always tell "get family, have children, etc.", and one YouTube retard even said "have more children than you can afford" (that's the dumbest advice).

I hate the fact that these sexhavers take advantage of our own conditions and most subhuman fall for it. I'm not saying that libfags aren't incels, but most of the incels are RW brainwashed subhumans.
Oy vey
I like right wing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back