Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Norway custom officials sieze sex dolls at Oslo Airport

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
IMG 20200311 115301

What's wrong with fucking sex dolls? There is no law against such acts. And I don't think there's much difference between a sex doll and a Fleshlight.

What difference does it make if it looks like a child, it's still an inanimate object.

This cruel gynocentric world won't even let subhumans cope.

Last edited:
View attachment 215345

What's wrong with fucking sex dolls? There is no law against such acts. And I don't think there's much difference between a sex doll and a Fleshlight.

JFL at that foids face. As if she didn't get dicked down when she was the age of the doll. Girls think About horsedicks when they are 10 years old. That's the face of someone who is Looking into a Mirror and is pretending to be disgusted to protect himself against scrutiny.

Last edited:
JFL at that foids face. As if she didn't get dicked down when she was the age of the doll. Girls think About horsedicks when they are 10 years old. That's the face of someone who is Looking into a Mirror and is pretending to be disgusted to protect himself against scrutiny.
Exactly. Fucking hypocrites.

What difference does it make if it looks like a child, it's still an inanimate object.

The world is disgusting the way it is.

The doll mogs the shit out of both of those manly looking cunts.

These are sex dolls,now imagine what the cucked (((governments))) will do when (and if) we finally get fully conscious AI and photorealistic VR that makes real women obsolete.

They will get mad and kill or imprison everyone who uses them and they will sabotage the technology so it can only be used for cucked purposes.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
These are sex dolls,now imagine what the cucked (((governments))) will do when (and if) we finally get fully conscious AI and photorealistic VR that makes real women obsolete.

They will get mad and kill or imprison everyone who uses them.
Based. Holes can't watch subhumans live happily. They want us to wallow in anger and obsess over them. The moment they see us coping with a better version of their pussy they'll start screaming patriachy. FUCKING CUNTS.

Last edited:
Roasties seething staring at their superior.
Over for the guy who just lost his cope.

They will get mad and kill or imprison everyone who uses them and they will sabotage the technology so it can only be used for cucked purposes.

There are already soys in universities writing ethics papers about how sex robots should be able to refuse consent. I'm not kidding.

There are already soys in universities writing ethics papers about how sex robots should be able to refuse consent. I'm not kidding.
Fucking soyboys. Their mistress back at home is probably giving them soy points for writing papers on bullshit like "verbal consent".

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Based. Holes can't watch subhumans live happily. They want us to wallow in anger and obsess over them. The moment they see us coping with a better version of their pussy they'll start screaming patriachy. FUCKING CUNTS.

That's why when the time comes we must fight (using legal means..so fuck off FBI) so they let us use advanced AI/VR as copes and eventually as a full replacement for real women...at least for people like us.

The impact that kind of technology will bring when it's ready will be massive and a lot of males will want a VR waifu with ultra advanced AI,we must stand and defend ourselves, it'll be a hard fight for sure,but entirely worth it.

I don't think we'll see it in our lifetimes,but the technology will eventually come,I'm sure of it,there's people already working on it and AI research and interest is booming like never before.

Last edited:
That's why when the time comes we must fight (using legal means..so fuck off FBI) so they let us use advanced AI/VR as copes and eventually as a full replacement for real women.

The impact that kind of technology will bring when it's ready will be massive and a lot of males will want one VR waifu with ultra advanced AI,we must stand and defend ourselves, it'll be a hard fight for sure,but entirely worth it.

I don't think we'll see it in our lifetimes,but the technology will eventually come,I'm sure of it,there's people already working on it.
Based. AI waifu is our last hope. Holes will try their best to take it away from us. We must stand our ground and fight back hard.

This is what the police focus on. They prioritise the seizure of pieces of plastic and rubber rather than focus on catching immigrant rapists and drug-dealers. I guess it's much easier to take away objects rather than confront people who might fight back, and at then end of the day it still seems like you've done something so you can keep your job.

This is what the police focus on. They prioritise the seizure of pieces of plastic and rubber rather than focus on catching immigrant rapists and drug-dealers. I guess it's much easier to take away objects rather than confront people who might fight back, and at then end of the day it still seems like you've done something so you can keep your job.
Exactly. The world has demonized subhumans who are attracted to holes in their prime years so much that government thinks seizing some stupid sex dolls is a bigger achievement than taking down a terrorist organization. Fucking gynocentric world. Won't even let us cope by fucking sex dolls.

???
but when chad taps some prime cunny its ok???

Exactly. The world has demonized subhumans who are attracted to holes in their prime years so much that government thinks seizing some stupid sex dolls is a bigger achievement than taking down a terrorist organization. Fucking gynocentric world. Won't even let us cope by fucking sex dolls.
Foids are so hypocritical. While they were in their teens they were massive sluts who fucked 100's of dudes. They are the same ones who try and ban these type of copes even though the probably would have fucked older guys. You can't criticise men who want this type of thing when they've missed out and you've had your share.

???
but when chad taps some prime cunny its ok???
Yep. Chads can fuck any pussy they want without any reprucssions. Along with being a gynocentric world it's also a Chadcentric world.

Yep. Chads can fuck any pussy they want without any reprucssions. Along with being a gynocentric world it's also a Chadcentric world.
justice will never come to me, just like cunny dolls ordered online. i will have to 3d print them myself

Soon I'll make a proper DIY sexdoll manual.
And build a proper AI for It
Fuck man I need to graduate faster.

JFL if you would put your penislossus into that

Scandinavian goverments are ran by toilets, what did you expect?

No shit! A couple of vicious snarling bitches there! Even a plastic toy would be more pleasant companion!

Fucking norwegians, fuck em