Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based North Korea Rejects the Covid Vaccine

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★

North Korea is one of the last, best, based hopes for humanity. They have lived through 70 years of the entire world trying to destroy them because they govern based on ethical principles and the good of the nation, instead of short term profit and corruption (like their neighbors in Vietnam, Bangladesh etc where their people live like slaves in sweatshops)

Korea is going to be the next Afghanistan, without the support of the crumbling American empire South Korea's defenses are a speed bump for the DPRK military. In our lifetimes we are going to see the reunification of Korea and watch SK transform from Corrupt Machiavellian Consumerist Hedonistic Soy Wagecuck LGBT Feminist Anti-Male Nightmare Society to Based Society.

Like someone said just today on some other site:

-Man, this dictator that would take my rights away is so fucking based!!!!

I wish Kim Jong-un was my president.

In case it happens i hope they allow projectmoon devs to continue making games.

Like someone said just today on some other site:

-Man, this dictator that would take my rights away is so fucking based!!!!
Western governments are already taking away all your rights tbh, you’re not allowed to work or travel or attend public spaces if you don’t get the vaccine

still a dogshit country to live in

NK would get their asses kicked by SK. Half of North Koreans are malnourished midgets who have t34's.
truth. Nk is a massive shithole

Western governments are already taking away all your rights tbh, you’re not allowed to work or travel or attend public spaces if you don’t get the vaccine
You're right tbh. But North Korea is still even worse and so are other communist shitholes like Venezuela and Cuba.

no shit, the entire rest of the world has been actively trying to destroy them militarily and economically for the past 70 years. any country would be in the exact same position by now, especially a tiny undeveloped country lacking in natural resources like NK. the only reason they haven't collapsed into complete anarchy by now like Libya and Syria is because of Kim's high IQ leadership. He is playing 8d chess against the degenerate war profiteers

In our lifetimes we are going to see the reunification of Korea and watch SK transform from Corrupt Machiavellian Consumerist Hedonistic Soy Wagecuck LGBT Feminist Anti-Male Nightmare Society to Based Society.
When it's 1AM and you open the new launcher: ffxiv

NK is a model to all of Asia. Noodlewhores who want to flee their country to get white cock get executed along with their whole family. If that was policy in other rice nations WMAF wouldn't be a problem :feelsokman:

In our lifetimes we are going to see the reunification of Korea and watch SK transform from Corrupt Machiavellian Consumerist Hedonistic Soy Wagecuck LGBT Feminist Anti-Male Nightmare Society to Based Society.
hard to believe, but would be epic to witness
south koreans are absolutely obsessed with american bullshit ever since the american army occupied them after ww2, even circumcision, something tells me a lot of boys would escape getting jewed if north korea stormed in there

NK is a model to all of Asia. Noodlewhores who want to flee their country to get white cock get executed along with their whole family. If that was policy in other rice nations WMAF wouldn't be a problem :feelsokman:
How do they treat non chad men? They seem pretty cucked for letting a foid have power.

I love north korea

North Korea is one of the last, best, based hopes for humanity. They have lived through 70 years of the entire world trying to destroy them because they govern based on ethical principles and the good of the nation, instead of short term profit and corruption (like their neighbors in Vietnam, Bangladesh etc where their people live like slaves in sweatshops)

Korea is going to be the next Afghanistan, without the support of the crumbling American empire South Korea's defenses are a speed bump for the DPRK military. In our lifetimes we are going to see the reunification of Korea and watch SK transform from Corrupt Machiavellian Consumerist Hedonistic Soy Wagecuck LGBT Feminist Anti-Male Nightmare Society to Based Society.

loL@THE LAST sentence. gigabased take.

>inceldom discussion