Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based North Korea Rejects the Covid Vaccine

shii410

shii410

Hapa Dating Strategy
★★★★★
328d 22h 10m

North Korea is one of the last, best, based hopes for humanity. They have lived through 70 years of the entire world trying to destroy them because they govern based on ethical principles and the good of the nation, instead of short term profit and corruption (like their neighbors in Vietnam, Bangladesh etc where their people live like slaves in sweatshops)

Korea is going to be the next Afghanistan, without the support of the crumbling American empire South Korea's defenses are a speed bump for the DPRK military. In our lifetimes we are going to see the reunification of Korea and watch SK transform from Corrupt Machiavellian Consumerist Hedonistic Soy Wagecuck LGBT Feminist Anti-Male Nightmare Society to Based Society.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
147d 5h 42m
Like someone said just today on some other site:

-Man, this dictator that would take my rights away is so fucking based!!!!

rope2cope

rope2cope

★★★★★
141d 17h 13m
Steiner Ex Machina

Steiner Ex Machina

It never began bitches
★★★★
19d 18h 52m
I wish Kim Jong-un was my president.

Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
33d 9h 15m
In case it happens i hope they allow projectmoon devs to continue making games.

shii410

shii410

Hapa Dating Strategy
★★★★★
328d 22h 10m
Mainländer said:

Western governments are already taking away all your rights tbh, you’re not allowed to work or travel or attend public spaces if you don’t get the vaccine

kekfuel

kekfuel

ah
★★★★★
111d 12h 13m
still a dogshit country to live in

Languishingrn

Languishingrn

Mïłk Çöñśúmėr
★★★★
34d 23h 17m
NK would get their asses kicked by SK. Half of North Koreans are malnourished midgets who have t34's.
kekfuel said:
truth. Nk is a massive shithole

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
147d 5h 42m
shii410 said:
Western governments are already taking away all your rights tbh, you’re not allowed to work or travel or attend public spaces if you don’t get the vaccine
You're right tbh. But North Korea is still even worse and so are other communist shitholes like Venezuela and Cuba.

shii410

shii410

Hapa Dating Strategy
★★★★★
328d 22h 10m
kekfuel said:
no shit, the entire rest of the world has been actively trying to destroy them militarily and economically for the past 70 years. any country would be in the exact same position by now, especially a tiny undeveloped country lacking in natural resources like NK. the only reason they haven't collapsed into complete anarchy by now like Libya and Syria is because of Kim's high IQ leadership. He is playing 8d chess against the degenerate war profiteers

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
237d 18h 38m
shii410 said:
In our lifetimes we are going to see the reunification of Korea and watch SK transform from Corrupt Machiavellian Consumerist Hedonistic Soy Wagecuck LGBT Feminist Anti-Male Nightmare Society to Based Society.

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
135d 11h 34m
NK is a model to all of Asia. Noodlewhores who want to flee their country to get white cock get executed along with their whole family. If that was policy in other rice nations WMAF wouldn't be a problem :feelsokman:

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

>ဪ꧅ဪ⸻ဪ꧅ဪ꧅ဪ꧅⸻ဪ⸻⸻ဪ⸻ဪ꧅ဪ꧅ဪ⸻ဪ꧅ဪ꧅ဪ꧅⸻ဪ⸻⸻ဪ⸻ဪ
★★★★★
167d 12h 23m
shii410 said:
In our lifetimes we are going to see the reunification of Korea and watch SK transform from Corrupt Machiavellian Consumerist Hedonistic Soy Wagecuck LGBT Feminist Anti-Male Nightmare Society to Based Society.
hard to believe, but would be epic to witness
south koreans are absolutely obsessed with american bullshit ever since the american army occupied them after ww2, even circumcision, something tells me a lot of boys would escape getting jewed if north korea stormed in there

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
404d 4h 48m
Lv99_BixNood said:
NK is a model to all of Asia. Noodlewhores who want to flee their country to get white cock get executed along with their whole family. If that was policy in other rice nations WMAF wouldn't be a problem :feelsokman:
How do they treat non chad men? They seem pretty cucked for letting a foid have power.

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Meanwhile this the truecel rots
★★★★
44d 56m
I love north korea

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Retarded sandnigger
★★★★★
400d 10h 23m
Mainländer said:

:feelskek:

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
357d 14h 38m
Mainländer said:

:feelsgah:

BPJ

BPJ

Officer
★★
12d 20h 3m
shii410 said:

North Korea is one of the last, best, based hopes for humanity. They have lived through 70 years of the entire world trying to destroy them because they govern based on ethical principles and the good of the nation, instead of short term profit and corruption (like their neighbors in Vietnam, Bangladesh etc where their people live like slaves in sweatshops)

Korea is going to be the next Afghanistan, without the support of the crumbling American empire South Korea's defenses are a speed bump for the DPRK military. In our lifetimes we are going to see the reunification of Korea and watch SK transform from Corrupt Machiavellian Consumerist Hedonistic Soy Wagecuck LGBT Feminist Anti-Male Nightmare Society to Based Society.

[email protected] LAST sentence. gigabased take.

ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
200d 7h 28m
>inceldom discussion