Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NORTH KOREA is the most based country

• Thread starter Deleted member 40785
  • Start date
Deleted member 40785

Deleted member 40785

/calm/
-

North korea is not like cuck-korea, they dont allow foreign men to fuck their women nor have white sperm banks, instead women are forced to have sex with korean men never seeing any westerners or foreign movies:feelshehe:

Meanwhile China, Japan and south korea are hotspots for white chads to fuck asian women and leave the ricecels as sexually frustrated incels

North korea is the only based country where asian men have full acess to asian women, and no sort of cuckoldry that Japan, China and south korea do.

When the coping is

Dprk is shitiest hole in this planet, they barely afford food, I would rather live in cucked countries like sweden or germany 100 times over north korea

Dprk is shitiest hole in this planet, they barely afford food, I would rather live in cucked countries like sweden or germany 100 times over north korea
This. OP is a retard and should visit NK ngl :lul:

North korea is good for kim jong un and his sister, aside from that it is a awful place. But, i wish i had the power that kim jong un has.

No. It's a piece of shit with no food

Korea IQ: 103 (Impoverished)

Great Britain IQ: 100

US IQ: 98

Italy IQ: 97

View attachment 585662
North korea is not like cuck-korea, they dont allow foreign men to fuck their women nor have white sperm banks, instead women are forced to have sex with korean men never seeing any westerners or foreign movies:feelshehe:
I think that's the only based aspect of North Korea; besides that, it's a shithole