Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory North korea gender imbalance means the man equals the prize

Kim Jong Un was crying last month if I remember correctly because NK wasn't having enough children. He was crying and urging them to have children.

Gaaaaa

There is an imbalance only because males die way earlier

Kim Jong Un was crying last month if I remember correctly because NK wasn't having enough children. He was crying and urging them to have children.
What does this have to do with gender imbalance?

So this tiktoks are fake?

North Korea should invite me there to populate

Maybe all of us

Imagine being a north korean man, You go home and have a harem waiting for you.

one man could make thousands of babies. as long as there are plenty of females its not a problem
They are not having enough children

This refuse to post and keeps loading and loading, My internet and everything else works fine so idk what the fuck this is

Anyway i posted it here as a screengrab instead since it refuse to post and the green loading line keeps loading.

Yes, One monday morning a foid popped out 8 babies out of her cooter, Isnt that crazy? And they say a woman can fit 2 dead raccoons up her coochie, I guess she can fit more than that!

Tfw i was not born on North korea

North Korea is a worker's dream country.

Now we know why they don't rebel