Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

North Korea becoming increasingly important in the war

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Despite being communist the North Koreans are still NE Asians and are very good at manufacturing. An estimate I read is that 50% of the artillery shells the Russians have fired this year are from North Korea. The North Korean army's equipment works with the Russian equipment. So Russia is ordering huge amounts of artillery shells, Katyusha style rockets, mortars, etc. from North Korea. North Korea is estimated to have 25 million people which is substantial. The Russians with their resource exports have money, and things are cheap to buy in Asia.

North Korean military people are showing up in support functions. At minimum they are studying modern combat and working to maintain North Korean equipment. My view since early in the war is North Korea has to get in this thing. They have been preparing for 70 years since the end of the Korean war for the next war. There probably won't be another major war on this scale again after this war as the worlds population is headed for dramatic reduction with low birthrates.

What makes this war so big imo is that if Russia gets taken over by the West and thus joins the West, it seems a matter of time before the West takes over the rest of the world. Thus Russia's allies have to fight this all out if necessary. They have to create other fronts and get all the way behind Russia if necessary. Probably the war won't have a definitive end anytime soon, the frontlines could stay fairly stable and the war could go on for decades.

My argument is Russia won't stop until either it gets most of Eastern Europe back or Russia goes down.

Despite being communist the North Koreans are still NE Asians and are very good at manufacturing. An estimate I read is that 50% of the artillery shells the Russians have fired this year are from North Korea. The North Korean army's equipment works with the Russian equipment. So Russia is ordering huge amounts of artillery shells, Katyusha style rockets, mortars, etc. from North Korea. North Korea is estimated to have 25 million people which is substantial. The Russians with their resource exports have money, and things are cheap to buy in Asia.

North Korean military people are showing up in support functions. At minimum they are studying modern combat and working to maintain North Korean equipment. My view since early in the war is North Korea has to get in this thing. They have been preparing for 70 years since the end of the Korean war for the next war. There probably won't be another major war on this scale again after this war as the worlds population is headed for dramatic reduction with low birthrates.

What makes this war so big imo is that if Russia gets taken over by the West and thus joins the West, it seems a matter of time before the West takes over the rest of the world. Thus Russia's allies have to fight this all out if necessary. They have to create other fronts and get all the way behind Russia if necessary. Probably the war won't have a definitive end anytime soon, the frontlines could stay fairly stable and the war could go on for decades.

My argument is Russia won't stop until either it gets most of Eastern Europe back or Russia goes down.
Russia is not needed by the West, it is of no interest except for raw materials in the form of gas and oil and other metals.

Russia is not needed by the West, it is of no interest except for raw materials in the form of gas and oil and other metals.

Ya and what we also want in the West is Russia + Ukraine + Belarus is about 200 million people. And it shifts them from on the other side to our side.

In comparison when we got the ex-Warsaw Pact countries that was about 120 million people. (and also shifted them from the communist side to our side)

In 1990 the Soviet Union + Warsaw Pact countries was about 420 million people.

I see how Ukrainians and Russian oppositionists believe that NATO will invade the Russian Federation and do the same as with Germany, as if it will occupy and make a new constitution, appoint pro-Western politicians to leadership positions and so on, so that Russia will continue to be a member of NATO and the West, as it was with Germany and Japan after World War II wars. But this will not happen, because the West does not need Russia as much as Germany and Japan did in 1945.

I feel NATO+ (japan and south korea) underestimate north korea, it is a resilient nation and is able to work around his weakness.

I feel NATO+ (japan and south korea) underestimate north korea, it is a resilient nation and is able to work around his weakness.

For one in war it comes down to how many soldiers you are willing to lose. North Korea imo wouldn't flinch at losing 100,000 soldiers, well are NATO countries willing to lose 100,000 to match that? And North Korea has 25 million people so 100,000 lost is no big deal.

That's because it is Russian equipment. :feelshaha:
As supplies of modern Russian weapons grind down, NK's weapons fit nicely in the gap. For example, the DPRK is very specialized in T-62 tanks, which Russia has also been using.

Who gives a fuck I just want to touch a white teenager girl pussy

Nothing ever happens

North Korean rockets artillery shells sucks, they can produce a lot of them but they are of a low quality, they are unreliable and will miss the target all the time. They are great if you want to do a lot of collateral damage but not the pinpoint artillery strikes against your targets.

North Korean rockets artillery shells sucks, they can produce a lot of them but they are of a low quality, they are unreliable and will miss the target all the time. They are great if you want to do a lot of collateral damage but not the pinpoint artillery strikes against your targets.
He literally described the entire military doctrine of the USSR and Russia, where only quantity matters, not quality. Moreover, for dense fire in the style of a fire wall, when all the guns are hitting some city or object, accuracy does not matter.

The same thing happened in World War II, when the most massive Soviet T-34 tank cost four times cheaper to produce than the Tiger 1.

Once Russia falls in ordering a mail order bride.

https://novayagazeta.eu/articles/20...ht-for-russia-first-step-to-world-war-en-news

Zelensky, speaking to the press alongside newly-appointed NATO Secretary General Mark Rutte, said that North Korea had already sent “tactical personnel and officers” to Russian-occupied areas of Ukraine, adding that Pyongyang was currently training a contingent of 10,000 troops inside North Korea for deployment alongside Russian forces in Ukraine.

If confirmed, the active involvement of a second country’s military in the war would represent the “first step to a world war”, Zelensky warned.