Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over North African Muslim males in Europe are the black women of their gender.

Erothos

Erothos

Recruit
★★
If you fit the description you will know how absolutely FUCKED we are.
Is there any female race so fucking self hating as north african females? Every French actress is a mix between a secular North African and a French native or a full blown north african.

They fill all the lesbian roles and from experience they are lesbian too. They will lose their religion the millisecond they settle in Europe and will exclusively date white atheist men or sometimes blacks but NEVER Arabs because they hate their homecountry this much.

I remember as a small child that I got told by a Moroccan girl that she fucking hated Moroccans and she was my age.

Women of different races won't show interest either since we're the Italians of the 2000s except our wives are whores.

If you are a Muslim male of N. A. descent in Europe, IT'S OVER.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morjana_Alaoui

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_French_people_of_Maghrebi_origin

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sofia_Boutella

https://www.maroc.nl/forums/wie-sch...n-dagelijks-naar-mellilia-om-werken-hoer.html

nort african were the biggest trash in europe.

nort african were the biggest trash in europe.

Even trashier is what they become when they mate with natives.
Men look like Irish secular pigs and women are mega turbo lesbians who hate everything that is their counterparts, their race and their heritage.

Fuck, I look a bit muslim where I live now because of my dark eyes and hair and beard :feelsbadman:

Muslim women are so fucking entitled in west europe. Every fucking tradition goes to hell in europe.
White european man are trash too all of them beta pussys sucking feminists toes

It's over for ethnics in the west generally speaking.

And yet these liberal cucks are pushing their women’s rights down our throats. Islam preserves women’s honor, men’s honor, incels’ honor, everyone’s honor. Yet there will be aspies against Islam because they cope with their failed copeistanity

Fuck, I look a bit muslim where I live now because of my dark eyes and hair and beard :feelsbadman:
You are half Med right? It's over. You should try to ethnicmaxx in Germany and report back if it really works.

Same goes for males tbh, they compare russian blonde bimbo whore to some hairy skank darkie skank, and that's how it goes, sandniggers hate sandniggers, i don't as a sandnigger.

Muslim women are so fucking entitled in west europe. Every fucking tradition goes to hell in europe.
White european man are trash too all of them beta pussys sucking feminists toes
I hate Muslim and Arab traditions but I also hate entitled arab whores... I'm torn...

Same goes for males tbh, they compare russian blonde bimbo whore to some hairy skank darkie skank, and that's how it goes, sandniggers hate sandniggers, i don't as a sandnigger.

Tbqh Moroccan women are among the most attractive on earth shadowed by French, spanish and east Asians

Tbqh Moroccan women are among the most attractive on earth shadowed by French, spanish and east Asians
Even with that taken in account, trusting of your saying's validity, arabs, especially north africans and levantines are the biggest aryan supremacists on the planet.

You are half Med right? It's over. You should try to ethnicmaxx in Germany and report back if it really works.
Yes. Brb, buying some obviously latino clothes.

Yeah I mean extend your opinion to all the Western World. Try dating any girl in Canada as a North African.

Stop coming to Europe then?

And yet these liberal cucks are pushing their women’s rights down our throats. Islam preserves women’s honor, men’s honor, incels’ honor, everyone’s honor. Yet there will be aspies against Islam because they cope with their failed copeistanity

I'm a mix of both?

shit exists, man

also African women in America are the worst. there's a reason Arabs enslave blacks, Arabs are Chad.

Born and raised here. Wouldn't know how to save myself in Morocco.

That's where the problem is I suppose. Throw away your passport, act like you don't speak the language, and you will be pampered by the EU. Free food, free housing and when you're prepared enough for your first rape. Just go for it. EU will cover up any news coverage, probably turning it out in your favor if anyone ever noticed. That's what I'd do if I was ethnic here ngl tbch

All Muslim countries ( where most of the people are muslim ) are trash except for the rich ones in the gulf region. Most arabs dont want to admit it but as soon as you tell them they can go to europe they will go in a heartbeat because those countries are so shit and so oppressive that they hate living there. The one good thing about those countries is their society and laws is the oppression of women. Girls are slut shamed if they fuck people before marriage and become worthless since no one wants to marry them. However the middle east is becoming more westernised and alot of arab girls are starting to wear revealing clothes and fucking random faggots ( just take a look at lebanon). The one good thing they had is gone.

It's over for ethnics in the west generally speaking.
brutal

All Muslim countries ( where most of the people are muslim ) are trash except for the rich ones in the gulf region. Most arabs dont want to admit it but as soon as you tell them they can go to europe they will go in a heartbeat because those countries are so shit and so oppressive that they hate living there. The one good thing about those countries is their society and laws is the oppression of women. Girls are slut shamed if they fuck people before marriage and become worthless since no one wants to marry them. However the middle east is becoming more westernised and alot of arab girls are starting to wear revealing clothes and fucking random faggots ( just take a look at lebanon). The one good thing they had is gone.

They are imitating the Western dogs more than ever now with homosexuals in talent shows.