Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normshits.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Normfilth have no problems with acting aggressive towards you, humiliate, intimidate you but once you say something to them, they start acting like it's the end of the world.
Fucking hypocritical normtrash.
Normscum.

They are bullies. They are hyenas who can smell weakness like sharks smell blood in the water.

I don't understand why they can't leave me alone. It's over for me anyway. But they can smell weakness and that's when they strike. It's so brutal. I just want to be left alone, there's nothing for me in society anyway. No one wants me. I just try to subsist but they hate me anyway.

I don't bring attention to me, I don't bother anyone. Yet they still want to bully me.

They are bullies. They are hyenas who can smell weakness like sharks smell blood in the water.

I don't understand why they can't leave me alone. It's over for me anyway. But they can smell weakness and that's when they strike. It's so brutal. I just want to be left alone, there's nothing for me in society anyway. No one wants me. I just try to subsist but they hate me anyway.

I don't bring attention to me, I don't bother anyone. Yet they still want to bully me.
Normies laugh at me because they think how pathetic I am.

I laugh at them because I imagine how their corpses would look like in the casket after the blow by the hammer :society:.